Junior attendances 2019/20

Burnieclub78

It's conceivable that was the crowd, especially given the amount of cancellations that day. Our game at Rossvale attracted 700 fans on a day when only 3 games took place. We had a big turnout there but there were a coupe of hundred neutrals as well.

Weekend att / headcount 11/1/20

A few tbc so any help would be great thanks. 

That's almost 350 games I have figures for with cumulative total spectators of 51,000+ 

Considering this was only started couple of months ago, and currently getting around 70% of games, it's been a very good response.  

It is only a guide to show how well non league is supported. Hopefully with everyone's help we can get figures for 100% of games. Stats including cumulative totals would rocket well into 6 figures if we get all involved. Every attendance / headcount is important and every spectacular counts. 

Thanks again for all the help. 

IMG_20200114_152945.JPG

IMG_20200114_152912.JPG

28 minutes ago, Tutankhamen said:

Folks can give any crowd out the like for league games.

Problem arises at cup games when the other team are looking for half the 900 paying punters when the real crowd was 350.

Some of the Junior crowds stated on here are laughable. Suppose it gives someone a kick.

Think I have been clear in stating the figures I look for should include all on spectators barriers including free entry, paying, kids, helpers, committee etc. Just a general headcount of all,  I have no interest in how many pay only. I have not been given 900 for any match. I find if figures are well out then in most cases people call it out. This is just a guide to show how well non league is supported. I believe figures will get more and more accurate as we go forward.  I believe clubs understand figures given in most cases include all which I believe gives a more accurate fig for att. How many pay to get in is the club's business. 

Edited by Burnieclub78

Headcount at Talbot approximately 520, including about 30 or 40 Benburb. This was another joint effort from Isabel Goudie and my good self.....I did have to scale him back somewhat from his original "eight and a half thousand Big Man!" though.

Edited by TFW

[emoji848]

Headcount at Talbot approximately 520, including about 30 or 40 Benburb. This was another joint effort from Isabel Goudie and my good self.....I did have to scale him back somewhat from his original "eight and a half thousand Big Man!" though.