Junior attendances 2019/20

Burnieclub78

It was a decent turnout in gale like conditions. It all depends when Blackie did his head count as well, because the social club was rammed at Half time and afterwards because there was a live transmission of the game on youtube. If it was after half time you can safely add another 60 or 70 on top of that!

Edited by TFW

Weekend attendance / headcount 21/12/19

A few tbc, any help with these would be greatly appreciated. 

As previously stated if I get figure from club I will use that in first instance. If not I look for general headcount from supporters. Sometimes I am given estimates. Attendance / headcount is just a guide to how well all non league clubs are supported. If any figures are out they can be changed. Hopefully as we go forward we will see more and more games with accurate headcounts. 

Thanks to everyone for your help so far. That's over 260 games this season with att fig and another little bit of every clubs history. If we can get accurate figures from all games and all clubs then that could be a powerful tool for clubs & leagues going forward. Merry Christmas 🎄 

IMG_20191223_104007.JPG

IMG_20191223_103944.JPG

There's one thing that puzzles me regarding attendances and that is - WHY?

Why do we care about attendances? Do any sport publish attendances in the same way football does? (Ok - some American sports might). But rugby, hockey, cricket, basketball - do any of them at club level care about attendances.

7 hours ago, theesel1994 said:

There's one thing that puzzles me regarding attendances and that is - WHY?

Why do we care about attendances? Do any sport publish attendances in the same way football does? (Ok - some American sports might). But rugby, hockey, cricket, basketball - do any of them at club level care about attendances.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attendance_figures_at_domestic_professional_sports_leagues

Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, North & South America.

Football, Cricket, Rugby, Aussie Rules, Motor Speedway, Bandy, Lacrosse, Handball etc

Then there's more event sports like Darts, Snooker, Boxing and MMA that you can find attendance figures for.

Edited by FairWeatherFan

On 26/11/2019 at 19:38, Burnieclub78 said:

Weekend att / headcount 23/11/19 

Help required with all the tbc. 

Thanks to all clubs and supporters for your help. The stats and future spreadsheets are for all clubs and leagues to use if they so wish.

IMG_20191126_182615.JPG

IMG_20191126_182728.JPG

38 at Nairn St. Ninian - Montrose Roselea in the first half