Guilt. BBC iplayer....

alta-pete

3 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Just finished Series 1, superb, really enjoyed it!!
Very much looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Mrs Ranter and I have just binged it over the last 2 days, and add us to this list of people who think it's very good.

Now discussing the dilemma of "do we watch Season 2 week to week, or try to hang off and binge it all at the end?".

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Mrs Ranter and I have just binged it over the last 2 days, and add us to this list of people who think it's very good.

Now discussing the dilemma of "do we watch Season 2 week to week, or try to hang off and binge it all at the end?".

All 4 episodes for series 2 were available on iPlayer after the first episode aired on Tuesday so no need to wait if you don't want to.  

Honestly did not recognise Gary Tank Commander in this, thought the actor looked familiar but didn’t get that it was him at all!!!

Just finished series 2.
Enjoyed it but I do feel slightly lost tbh, feel like there’s still a lot of loose ends to be tied up, will need to watch it again.
Surely will be a series 3.

Yep same here, just finishes Series 2, but still with quite a few unanswered questions, but I guess that’s the mark of such an intriguing tale, you’re left wanting more!? Hopefully a third series is in the planning, (have enjoyed the many and varied shots of Edinburgh too, over both series).

Looks like a few scenes were filmed in Glasgow, recognised the Livingston Tower of Strathclyde Uni and Leith Legal looks like it's in Parnie St. When the female detective is on surveillance she definitely drives past the railway arches in Osbourne St and stops outside the pet shop.

image.thumb.png.f62e932a28160f51629e30e0ca16fdfd.png

Having really enjoyed the first season I did find so many unanswered plot lines in this season 2. Began to wonder if people really have such strange conversations which left me bemused. Binge watched and got distracted by the changed accents from the Tank Commander guys and was also trying to work out all the locations. Good acting again but it does look like plots to be tied up later on. Worth watching yes but not as good as first one.

I enjoyed the second series but not as much as the first, definite shift from black comedy to more of a gangster drama. I was also distracted by some of the Glasgow scenes. The outside of the church was Ruchill Parish Church beside the Viking Pub and McDonald's in Maryhill. By coincidence, there is actually a food bank run from the church hall where they show the food bank.

Really enjoyed the first series which I binged the other day.  However, I could have easily dropped it at the end of S2E2 as I wasn't getting into it, and feel as if I should of having persevered to the end.   Clearly a different style to Series 2 which evidently isn't my thing.  

FWIW, felt that police wifey constantly in the bunnet was pretty weird and cringey.

McHugh cast brilliantly as the h*n VL though.

Just done season 1. 

Ok Ok I know I said I'd do it ages ago but I've made it.

First 10-20 minutes I struggled with it but it got me and all four episodes blitzed tonight.

Absolutely superb. 

Then there was this........ :lol: 

Tom Urie on Twitter: "Almost Angelic are back!!!! Tonight -The Karen Dunbar  Show. Who let the dugz oot? ⁦@BBCScotland⁩ 10pm… "