Hibs vs Livi

Shocker of a penalty call that. Diving p***k. I thought Hibs passed the ball well but they’ve cheated a way back in.

In Bartley’s post match he said Allan admitted it wasn’t a penalty. Ban him for diving.

Edited by crispy

Just got in and watched the highlights. A quick GIF review of the game is in order I think.

Let's start with Scott Tiffoney's very accurate Peter van Vossen Halloween costume.

Tiffoney.gif.89edeace3c10de636b15286bdf4ecdca.gif

Stevie Mallan's crisp reverse shroo ball of an assist (so reverse that it went backwards towards his own goal) deserves its own special reverse angle.

Reverse.gif.12fd44020ea86e38a1a3f4a91e181720.gif

Outrageous dive from Allan for the penalty to keep Heckingbottom in a job for the next fortnight. wine.png.bfbd39106902cdb745f2f2f408725d8b.png

635542492_AllanDive.gif.87e43f0584a91ac265f3cbb8d6b320f3.gif

Not seen a Scooter go down that willingly since Stephen Hawking met his first wife.

The Livi boeys will have to learn quickly in this league, though. They may have got the decisions from referees when they were playing Bathgate Thistle in whichever backwater league it was they were playing in until last season. But here in the big league, in the big cities, against the big teams? They've got to learn their place as the plankton they are.

Just a yellowy Falkirk IMVHO (in my very honest opinion.)

Edited by HibsFan

9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Outrageous dive from Allan for the penalty to keep Heckingbottom in a job for the next fortnight. wine.png.bfbd39106902cdb745f2f2f408725d8b.png

635542492_AllanDive.gif.87e43f0584a91ac265f3cbb8d6b320f3.gif

Not seen a Scooter go down that willingly since Stephen Hawking met his first wife.

The Livi boeys will have to learn quickly in this league, though. They may have got the decisions from referees when they were playing Bathgate Thistle in whichever backwater league it was they were playing in until last season. But here in the big league, in the big cities, against the big teams? They've got to learn their place as the plankton they are.

Just a yellowy Falkirk IMVHO (in my very honest opinion.)

We never got the decisions in the Championship either, and it isn't just against big City teams we're being fecked over by the ref, Accies got one too with their dodgy penalty win.

Anyway, we still should've won it, we Livi'd it.

2 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

That penalty decision is a sickener. 

It was dreadful. I'd like to go all Sellik nutjob and make some sort of lame excuse regarding our player and 'momentum' or 'anticipated contact'  but I can't. Awful.

Having said all that and much as I love him, Marv was a fortunate boy. The elbow in the first half and the "tackle" on Horgan which might have been ok in 1972 were howlers.

Edited by AndyM

1 hour ago, AndyM said:

It was dreadful. I'd like to go all Sellik nutjob and make some sort of lame excuse regarding our player and 'momentum' or 'anticipated contact'  but I can't. Awful.

Having said all that and much as I love him, Marv was a fortunate boy. The elbow in the first half and the "tackle" on Horgan which might have been ok in 1972 were howlers.

He also blocked James' goalbound shot with his arm. Then went in late on Allan just after the first goal. He could have been booked about four times last night. Still a top boy though.

Edited by conboyhibs

17 minutes ago, conboyhibs said:

He also blocked James' goalbound shot with his arm. Then went in late on Allan just after the first goal. He could have been booked about four times last night. Still a top boy though.

Hit his chest, watch the highlights and you can see it, he even said so on twitter too where he was speaking to a lot of fans about the game. But yeah, was surprised he somehow didn’t get booked for his challenges

3 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

That. Fucking. Dive.

Dive? Nah. Scotty has some inner ear issues affecting his balance. He sometimes inexplicably topples over in games, from time to time. It's a side effect of the diabetes, ken. You just have to get used to it when you watch Scotty play.

scottclip2.gif.d431bb5594c7531ee0e7296768cd44c4.gif

scottclip.gif.3a5f0ef4c3404afa3ea2a44be83e8613.gif

EvilScotty.png.4c0241d3dd2b7157f282dcc983397c1a.png

Its clears the blazers cant afford to lose the green pound ever again and although heckingbottom is trying his best to get us relegated the folk running the SPFL will not let this happen. Another 23 dubious penalties should keep us safe... 

Edited by Bohemian