Hibs vs Livi

12 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

If Livi get a result I genuinely hope he gets the winner/equaliser. 

I don't think any of us would grudge Marv hammering the final nail in Hecky's coffin.

12 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I would gladly stand applaud the goal. 

You'd confuse the f**k out of him because I don't think he would want to celebrate scoring against Hibs, but if a load of Hibs fans joined in with the goal celebration...…………………..:unsure2::lol: 

12 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

I remember a 0-3 in the days of Blobby Williamson.

Livi's first SPL season?

Think we beat Hearts away the week previous to that, 3-0 or 3-1. Can remember us singing are you Jambos in disguise, can we play you every week, those were the days. :bounce2

On 28/10/2019 at 08:09, conboyhibs said:

Draw written all over it. Back to 1-1 I think.

I'd go with:

Maxwell
James Porteous Hanlon Stevenson
Hallberg Allan Mallan
Horgan Doidge Middleton

Ours is a team that is crying out for Marvin Bartley. A shocking decision to let him leave.

Saw the first half of kilmarnock v Livi last week and he was awful. Ponderous on ball and got caought in possession a number of times. Don't know if he improved second half but not the player we need just now.

15 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Best place to park guys? Can I park.in the meadowbank retail park not a bother?

You should have no problems parking in the retail park mate. There's a walkway from the back of Sainsburys that takes you to the away end.  

I could really do with this not being a shite game given how cold i expect it to be. At risk of sounding like a broken down record, but for the benefit of the interested Hibs fans, we don't have a replacement player in the style of Dykes so that's a biggie for us.

As an aside, good to hear chat that Martin Boyle will be on the park again soon after a nightmare injury and recovery. It's good to see him in full flight even if there doesn't appear to be a lot of incisive end product.

Edited by crispy

39 minutes ago, crispy said:

I could really do with this not being a shite game given how cold i expect it to be. At risk of sounding like a broken down record, but for the benefit of the interested Hibs fans, we don't have a replacement player in the style of Dykes so that's a biggie for us.

As an aside, good to hear chat that Martin Boyle will be on the park again soon after a nightmare injury and recovery. It's good to see him in full flight even if there doesn't appear to be a lot of incisive end product.

Regardless of what you’re starting 11 is. You’ll win this game.