Hibs vs Livi

Yeah if dykes doesn’t play I feel like a draw is the best we can hope for, we just lack any real quality going forward without him. Been pretty solid defensively but hoping Devlin will be okay for this one, he offers us a lot in attack when he does play.

Draw written all over it. Back to 1-1 I think.

I'd go with:

Maxwell
James Porteous Hanlon Stevenson
Hallberg Allan Mallan
Horgan Doidge Middleton

Ours is a team that is crying out for Marvin Bartley. A shocking decision to let him leave.

Only thing more unlikely to happen than Hibs winning is Marv to score.. can’t remember who it was with but a season or two ago there was an interview with a Hibs player who pretty much said Marv would pass rather than attempt to score even if he had rounded the keeper

Fully expect him to show us what we miss in midfield.. as all Hibs fans look between him & Vela.. tears running down our faces..

1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

Only thing more unlikely to happen than Hibs winning is Marv to score.. can’t remember who it was with but a season or two ago there was an interview with a Hibs player who pretty much said Marv would pass rather than attempt to score even if he had rounded the keeper

Fully expect him to show us what we miss in midfield.. as all Hibs fans look between him & Vela.. tears running down our faces..

Seen Marv pass numerous times already when it would have been easier (and better) to have had a shot at goal. Exceptional player but his reticence in from of goal is truly baffling.

At the moment it looks like Dykes is unlikely to make it so, if Hibs score we will lose, otherwise it will be a draw.

Just to confuse everyone our new strike partnership will probably be Hakeem Oddafin and Cece Pepe. The only one to exhibit fear will be the stadium announcer

8 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

The beauty of living a few hundred yards from the stadium is I can wait until the line-ups are announced before I decide if I can be bothered with this one.

f**k paying good money to see my favourites sat on the bench, again.

Don't worry, Bartley wont be sitting on our bench.:guinness

2 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Yeah already seen him doing that, been in great positions running through on goal, but passed when he was in a better position. He's hit the bar with a header from a long throw in though, and also made the Killie keeper pull off a decent save with a low shot to the bottom corner, so you never know.

Looking forward to sitting freezing my baws off watching 90 minutes of "Heckyball" with only the booing of my own team to warm me up.

Really, really cba with this pish any more.

A couple of rumours that our glorious leader might be away soon. We can only dream.....................

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:07, Afro said:

Home team desperately needing a win against a team with one of the worst away records in the league.

Only one outcome - draw.

I don't think our away form is that bad. 

We spanked Ross County.

A penalty miss at the death prevented us getting all 3 points against St Johnstone.

We lost 3-1 at Ibrox after going 1-0 up and it took a red card and a disallowed goal before Rangers eventually won.

We narrowly lost to an on form Killie, with Bartley hitting the bar.

We lost 2-1 to Hamilton, which is probably the only away game we deserved to lose.

We've been in all 5 games and have been unlucky not to pick up more than 4 points.  If we play like we've done for most of the season, I think we'll do fine. I know I wouldn't want to be a Hibs player facing a Livi team that works its socks off for the whole game, not giving an inch.

24 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Bartley took a shot at goal? And nearly scored?

What have you guys done with the real Marvin Bartley?

2 good chances within in a minute!

I am pretty confident he will score before the end of the season.