St Johnstone v Hearts, 30th October 2019

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Berra to make an arse of something

I'm looking forward to some classic "get ball, look up, see no pass, trundle forward a few yards, fall over when someone gets within 3 yards of him" BerraBall tonight.

I'm looking forward to some classic "get ball, look up, see no pass, trundle forward a few yards, fall over when someone gets within 3 yards of him" BerraBall tonight.

Berra has been actively avoiding getting the ball passed to him for a while now but I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Competitive match with very little goalmouth action.

Jason Kerr and Tanser have been very good on the left, Duffy and Ralston done ok but Uche is a handful. He’s given away a fair few fouls but the ref is being a bit lenient with him.

Typical Spoony, after an outstanding performance on Saturday, he’s having a bit of a stinker. Feel Drey Wright could give us a lot more going forward, but he’s doing his bit defensively.

Murray and young Ali holding their own in the centre midfield battleground.

I’d be very tempted to bring on O’Halloran for May at some point as I think hearts are susceptible to the ball over the top.

You can’t always tell much from the BBC stats but they’ve counted two shots each in the first 45 with Hearts having hit the only one on target

I’m assuming this isn’t a classic

Except there hasn’t been a shot on target at all. [emoji23]