Kilbirnie Ladeside manager

glensmad

Just 3 local sides in the north east mate semi pro levels and one amateur team, after I retired from playing  I scouted for 18 month for a company called the scouting network in Birmingham also did fa youth cup games for umbro through the same company so got a varied footballing experience behind me 

11 hours ago, Paulp9 said:

That's a good idea mate I'm open to all options and it's good to hear and get advise from the people in the know as such so all Advise is greatly appreciated 

DM me on this mate and will fill you in I play the walking football your welcome to come and play lots of guys with different connections to different teams and leagues but a ammy side first if you can't get in the junior door turn the around the team and the junior clubs around Glasgow will come and seek you out small world but a friendly community when it comes to football in Glasgow

Edited by Tartan Bear

I don't know if this is fact but I was told our manager has left the club to join Kilbirnie if true it adds more misery to our season. RobRoy any true KRR

Well he’s got KRR to the bottom of the league sounds about right good luck Kilbirnie if that’s your choice

[emoji460] Club Statement [emoji460]

After a short period of uncertainty and speculation around the managers position, the club are pleased to announce that Stewart Maxwell is committed to maintaining our position within the @SjfaWest Premiership this season and beyond.

#KRR

No getting maxwell now that could be a lucky escape for Kilbirnie

Cumbernauld 1-0 Kilbirnie

After a short period of uncertainty and speculation around the managers position, the club are pleased to announce that Stewart Maxwell is committed to maintaining our position within the @SjfaWest Premiership this season and beyond.
#KRR

#KRR

very harsh , maxi has one of the lowest budgets in the top league and has done a great job keeping them up the last few years despite everything that has gone on off the park [emoji849]

What about all the other seasons, Cup final, keeping them up with limited resources?

There are now 3 teams in the West Premier looking for a new manager. The expectations of supporters is ridiculous. No idea of budgets or what is going on behind the scenes. 

Meadow manager Brian McGinty being a perfect example. Did a fantastic job getting Meadow promoted via the play offs from the fringes of relegation in his first season. 

After a very sticky start, one point from eight games, went on an incredible run to finish sixth. Some Committee knives were out, but fortunately those with more sense stuck by him and his management team. 

This season sitting second, with one of the lowest budgets in the league and with horrendous injuries. 

Stewart Maxwell has more than proved himself and quite rightly the KRR Committee have stuck by him. Better managers than him have overcome bad seasons and come back stronger. 

Edited by the rambler

What about all the other seasons, Cup final, keeping them up with limited resources?
There are now 3 teams in the West Premier looking for a new manager. The expectations of supporters is ridiculous. No idea of budgets or what is going on behind the scenes. 
Meadow manager Brian McGinty being a perfect example. Did a fantastic job getting Meadow promoted via the play offs from the fringes of relegation in his first season. 
After a very sticky start, one point from eight games, went on an incredible run to finish sixth. Some Committee knives were out, but fortunately those with more sense stuck by him and his management team. 
This season sitting second, with one of the lowest budgets in the league and with horrendous injuries. 
Stewart Maxwell has more than proved himself and quite rightly the KRR Committee have stuck by him. Better managers than him have overcome bad seasons and come back stronger. 

Great post, and the same applies to Willie Harvey at Glencairn. Only a few months after leading us to the Championship title, and with the squad decimated through injury in our opening third of the season, yesterday we had fans calling for him to be sacked. If only they realised just how much of themselves guys like Willie and Maxy put into their roles. Rob Roy and Glencairn are not rich clubs, and are punching above their weight at the moment, along with others like Rossvale and Benburb.

Tony Mc is way above the quality of anyone mentioned for the job.If Kilbirnie has any real aspirations to progress he is the outstanding candidate.

Stay aff the drugs . Never will happen. Clowns that try to attack club committee with baseball bats hidden in the boot of their cars will never get a job at said club .