Kilbirnie Ladeside manager

glensmad

1 minute ago, clash city rocker said:

If Ladeside were to appoint a manager of amateur club it would be Hughie Houston.....the man Darvel wanted.

Miller played with Tyncastle is the sat morning league most of the players were his pals ex seniors just don't  know if he would want a job when he has his own academy with the work he puts into it still think he would be a interesting option

Would prefer the right local guy though if thy are around cos you know the clubs in there heart but its not as easy as that getting that person interested it worked with Liam cos of what he put in 

1 minute ago, gogsy said:

Toys out the pram from the unofficial Ladeside twitter.

Beat 1-0 . Out the Scottish again . All respect to @CairnJuniors but f**k me nowhere near good enough. Can complain about the surface , the set up etc but we should be still be good enough to take care of a side like them. Embarrassing

Sounds written by a man who has never watched the the Cairn have as many ex professionals as us 

Dismissing as team cos there in the league below us is crazy it was always going to be a tough tie as soon as it came out the draw

i am as disappointed as the rest off us

Toys out the pram from the unofficial Ladeside twitter.
Beat 1-0 . Out the Scottish again . All respect to @CairnJuniors but f**k me nowhere near good enough. Can complain about the surface , the set up etc but we should be still be good enough to take care of a side like them. Embarrassing

Don’t know how this is anything to do with the Ladeside managers position. . A separate Ladeside thread available for this poor fishing attempt
And agree with ccr about Liam’s position . Was only stating the fact that he is a signed player at the club

2 minutes ago, clash city rocker said:

If he hasn't already done so , he should apply.

Don't know who Goldenhill gaffer is but there well drilled and organised and have a lot of good players reach national cup finals would have a lot of contacts over Clydebank way 

New gaffer who ever it is needs to be able to pull in players would not bother me if we got a good ammy boss but would prefer a local guy or a household name looking to go out on his own

8 minutes ago, Tartan Bear said:

Don't know who Goldenhill gaffer is but there well drilled and organised and have a lot of good players reach national cup finals would have a lot of contacts over Clydebank way 

New gaffer who ever it is needs to be able to pull in players would not bother me if we got a good ammy boss but would prefer a local guy or a household name looking to go out on his own

Don't know who he is either but he's no gonna be manager of Kilbirnie. Ladeside don't need contacts to get Clydebank based players ffs w have had plenty. Only amateur manager anywhere near the job would be Hurlford Thistle boss.

2 hours ago, Alfredo said:

A lot of young boys in the team, run all day long but missing an old head 

Arnie has done superb taking the club to Scottish final last season and now getting excellent results with s virtually new young squad. Arnie knows Liam well but it would be a surprise to me if he signed to play on plastic.

7 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Arnie has done superb taking the club to Scottish final last season and now getting excellent results with s virtually new young squad. Arnie knows Liam well but it would be a surprise to me if he signed to play on plastic.

Agreed mate, Arnie has done superb building an almost new team this year. Fantastic to watch most of the time, as I said though feel an old h

ead could turn draws into victories. A midfieler and a commanding centre half would strengthing the team immensely imho. Maybe Kilbirnie will try take Arnie for job(again)😉

2 hours ago, Alfredo said:

Agreed mate, Arnie has done superb building an almost new team this year. Fantastic to watch most of the time, as I said though feel an old h

ead could turn draws into victories. A midfieler and a commanding centre half would strengthing the team immensely imho. Maybe Kilbirnie will try take Arnie for job(again)😉

Arnie worked at Kilbirnie with Swift and Crilly , played a few matches and was well liked. Think it's inevitable he will be considered again. 

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

What about david anderson as manager with an experienced assistant?

Mon the papers

Reckon you would get universal approval amongst Ladeside fans for Anders. Neither Swift or McGuiness had management experience when appointment. Be a surprise if the wee fella was interested in management though.

6 minutes ago, the wee jags said:

Jordan and who ? 

Was at St Roch game were JS scored Gavin was having banter with there fans when they are giving him verbals calling him a baldy orange Ayrshire bar stewart he whipped off his hat pointed to his head and said look I'm no baldy

Totally earned my respect that day we could hear him to at HT balling out his players at 0 0

Gavin knows the club has that going for him prob earned the chance to finally be in our dug out again 

But would he walk away from Dalry?

Pretty sure that over the years he could have gone to bigger sides

And would have had his offers

Edited by Tartan Bear