Kilbirnie Ladeside manager

glensmad

1 hour ago, Tartan Bear said:

Sometimes you need to be though to earn respect 

One things for sure its the best CV for the job

Should not be if your from Ayrshire or Glasgow

Most of our players are from Glasgow anyway

Exactly-if I spent my life obsessing about other managers or players who gave us the what’s for after beating us or scoring a goal against us I would do nothing else.It happens and then we all move on.Tony is a very astute manager with a great cv as you say miles ahead of the others mentioned and would absolutely revitalise Kilbirnie.

1 minute ago, Lokloyal said:

Exactly-if I spent my life obsessing about other managers or players who gave us the what’s for after beating us or scoring a goal against us I would do nothing else.It happens and then we all move on.Tony is a very astute manager with a great cv as you say miles ahead of the others mentioned and would absolutely revitalise Kilbirnie.

Can you remind us of what's on his great CV? Off the top of my head no Scottish in  over 20 yrs, or league in over 10yrs. For the club with the biggest budget(maybe)

6 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Can you remind us of what's on his great CV? Off the top of my head no Scottish in  over 20 yrs, or league in over 10yrs. For the club with the biggest budget(maybe)

I dunno I never said he did but would thought in 20 odd years they would won something big team well run its just that Talbot took there crown

19 minutes ago, Tartan Bear said:

I dunno I never said he did but would thought in 20 odd years they would won something big team well run its just that Talbot took there crown

Won the Scottish in 2012 with Shotts beating Auchinleck and lost the final on penalties with Lok in 2016

Central league cup with Shotts in 2010 and with Lok in 2016 and 2018

super first title with Lok in 2015

evening times with Lok in 2015

west of Scotland winner with Lok in 2017

That’s not too bad a record and better than most.

3 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Won the Scottish in 2012 with Shotts beating Auchinleck and lost the final on penalties with Lok in 2016

Aye the guys a winner somebody like that would be great for us,up to the board though sure that they will make the right choice

And that the interest will be high Ginto brought a lot of very good players in and kept the right ones

Who ever comes in will have there own ideas but he has left a solid platform to work with

And the were excellent in backing him I thought they played there part well

11 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Agree that's not a bad list at all.

But was he considered a success by Lok fans?

15 minutes ago, The Ilford Drummer said:

Agree that's not a bad list at all.

But was he considered a success by Lok fans?

Pollock fans want to win everything same as Petershill traditionally big sides punching below there weights a bit like us over the years

Question is though does he want back in?

Being a manager is a lot more than taking training and picking the team

Its with you night and day 24 7 its harder than what most folk think

Because he gave you what for after our goal and after being subjected to 90 minutes of vile abuse during a Scottish cup tie.If you give it out you have to be able to take it.Tony M is a standout amidst a whole selection of poor to average managers mentioned.Move on for the sake of your club and employ a man who would bring success to you after decades in the wilderness.

24 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Because he gave you what for after our goal and after being subjected to 90 minutes of vile abuse during a Scottish cup tie.If you give it out you have to be able to take it.Tony M is a standout amidst a whole selection of poor to average managers mentioned.Move on for the sake of your club and employ a man who would bring success to you after decades in the wilderness.

I don't make the decisions

Aye he sounds right now as the top candidate 

But bringing success to Ladeside would take more than one man

Whole club would need to pull together all way through to fans all way up

Its a team effort on and off the park

If we are ever winning the league a lot of delegation is needed

Some players think its the end of the earth who nosebleed once they pass Lochwinnoch

Edited by Tartan Bear

1 hour ago, Lokloyal said:

I wasn't there and others are disputing your side of events 

Ever been to a large attended game were that never happened?

Its not a excuse but that is part and parcel of junior football

Saw it when 1000 plus turned up at old Peasy park in Lok games

We don't even know if he wants a job he walked last time

If he does get to be our boss he needs to be 100 per cent committed and in it for the long haul

Edited by Tartan Bear

TM for ladeside. Is it 1st April.

Would be extremely funny, however not a hope in hell. I would also think not many junior clubs will touch him now.

Anyway the brains behind the TM operation are already in post at Darvel.

Ladeside fans would love watching the TM formation lottery each week.

5 hours ago, Tartan Bear said:

Pollock fans want to win everything same as Petershill traditionally big sides punching below there weights a bit like us over the years

Question is though does he want back in?

Being a manager is a lot more than taking training and picking the team

Its with you night and day 24 7 its harder than what most folk think

Being a manager is a 24/7 job even at semi pro level it still becomes a full time job, it's a difficult job to do especially when working full time and trying to have  a family life aswell, I can only talk from personal experience but your constantly on your phone sorting out, training, speaking to coaches, speaking with players, sorting out tactics, formations etc also meeting with the chairman and committee and also carrying out interviews and anything else that comes along, it really is a 24/7 full time job which takes up most of your life, I for example signed 2 players on Xmas day last year so it really never stops but we do it because we love it and we love football and everything that comes with it, it is stressful and time consuming and can be brutal at times but I wouldn't change that as that's all part and parcel of the game we all love and i for one enjoy the interaction with the fans because without the fans we have nothing, sorry to interact on your group just wanted to give u a little insight into the management lifestyle that's all sorry for the interruption 

9 minutes ago, Paulp9 said:

Being a manager is a 24/7 job even at semi pro level it still becomes a full time job, it's a difficult job to do especially when working full time and trying to have  a family life aswell, I can only talk from personal experience but your constantly on your phone sorting out, training, speaking to coaches, speaking with players, sorting out tactics, formations etc also meeting with the chairman and committee and also carrying out interviews and anything else that comes along, it really is a 24/7 full time job which takes up most of your life, I for example signed 2 players on Xmas day last year so it really never stops but we do it because we love it and we love football and everything that comes with it, it is stressful and time consuming and can be brutal at times but I wouldn't change that as that's all part and parcel of the game we all love and i for one enjoy the interaction with the fans because without the fans we have nothing, sorry to interact on your group just wanted to give u a little insight into the management lifestyle that's all sorry for the interruption 

Don't be sorry mate that was a great post and you got SFA meetings to thrown in if a player gets suspended 

Family life goes out the window if your a gaffer which is maybe why older guys who family have grown up are good choice for a lot of teams

I know your looking read your other post and hope you get back in

Clearly you have a lot to offer the right team

And coming from a different league and culture is not a bad thing

Something you can use to your advantage when it comes along

End of the day footballs football at what ever level

Edited by Tartan Bear