Pars vs Arbroath

1 minute ago, Douglas Peel said:

Who at dunfermline is responsible for the comedy show at the  away turnstile?..yes  ONE turnstile..SINGULAR!!!!. open for away fans,40 mins to get in..the òld boy was doing a great job of writng the serial numbers of the £20 notes with a pencil though.Amatuerism personified...treat away fans with like this,and you will have even more tumbleweed blowing round these empty stands in the future,i wont be back......one turnstile ...holy shit.. lets hope you dont get kelty hearts in a cup.

😂😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Douglas Peel said:

Who at dunfermline is responsible for the comedy show at the  away turnstile?..yes  ONE turnstile..SINGULAR!!!!. open for away fans,40 mins to get in..the òld boy was doing a great job of writng the serial numbers of the £20 notes with a pencil though.Amatuerism personified...treat away fans with like this,and you will have even more tumbleweed blowing round these empty stands in the future,i wont be back......one turnstile ...holy shit.. lets hope you dont get kelty hearts in a cup.

Apart from that did you have a good time? 

They didn't! Crawford signed on loan in November 99. Paton left in January 99, so it was Campbell and Nicholl who signed him on loan and Calderwood who signed him permanently.
Campbell signed Crawford on loan, we got beat at Love Street in his first game and Dick got the tin tack iirc.

when did east end park turn into an aquatic arena ya diving shower of cyants.

We were poor, if we don’t score first and get something to hold onto we are goosed. Also shows our of squad depth to be so poor tonight after a few changes.

All the you’re shite, naw you’re shite is tit for tat is amusing. We’re all shite.

7 hours ago, A.K. Barr said:

when did east end park turn into an aquatic arena ya diving shower of cyants.

We were poor, if we don’t score first and get something to hold onto we are goosed. Also shows our of squad depth to be so poor tonight after a few changes.

All the you’re shite, naw you’re shite is tit for tat is amusing. We’re all shite.

Aye it’s all just a laugh here mate until you get your own so called fellow fans turning on you as well 🙈🙈🙈 Absolute embarrassments, The types that probably plesslitchie was referring to tonight, The total negative wankers that expect the world from the team instead of appreciating, supporting and getting behind the club, The ones who like like to slag off every player or one in particular ie Donnelly (the new Wallace) because he doesn’t play a particular way, The club are doing superb again this year and people are still not happy. Even if we got into the premiership I reckon they would still moan. AFC need there diehard loyal passionate  fans who actually support the club and encourage and get behind the team, Keyboard gangsters and Fake fans are not welcome thanks 👍🏻 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

40 minutes to get in?   

Genuinely I would write to Dunfermline’s board about this, they will offer a refund. Really 40 minutes?

I waited from 7.25 and got in just for kick off with still a good 50+ behind me. G4S clowns said they would open a second turnstile and never did. The more people were getting angry and tell them to hurry the fk up and open a second turnstile the G4S people were all walking away because they couldn’t be arsed with the hassle. A very amateur set up. And the poor old c**t on the turnstile (no his fault genuinely an old c**t) couldn’t be any slower if he tried.

3 minutes ago, A.K. Barr said:

The G4S clowns blamed Arbroath fc for stating that we would only bring 80-100 fans. I waited from 7.25 and got in just for kick off with still a good 50+ behind me. They said they would open a second turnstile and never did. The more people were getting angry and tell them to hurry the fk up and open a second turnstile they were all walking away because they couldn’t be arsed with the hassle. A very amateur set up. And the poor old c**t on the turnstile (no his fault genuinely an old c**t) couldn’t go any slower if he tried.

Definitely write to Dunfermline about this, that’s shocking. We can’t afford to lose any supporters. I hope you get some sort of refund.

Fan experience is shite at this level. On Saturday I went up to tannadice it was cheaper to get a ticket online and I assumed that because you picked your seat it was reserved. I went in to find a massive queue for food and it was really slow. Took me twenty minutes to get served and then couldn’t find the door leading to my seat. Asked the young steward and he just laughed and said it’s sit anywhere. I did get a decent seat but it cost me £24 for that experience. Again only two turnstiles open and some pars fans missed the kick off. We only brought around 550 and normally it would be more than that. I could write a book of shitty stories like this.

Queueing outside in the rain at Alloa at the end with AWAY SUPPORT in massive letters only to be told the entrance was at the other side and watching fans who just got out their cars and into the ground dry was a particular highlight.

:lol:

We must be mental.

Arbroath fans are a strange bunch.

Anyhoo, finally starting to get results at EEP which is great. Not too bothered about the score at Tannadice; Dundee Utd could be playing their under 16s and they’d still find a way to beat us. QoS at EEP next. Another 3 points and we can start looking up the table.

I’d like to see the midfield sorted, however. Turner has been a total ghost for the past wee while and should be dropped. Kiltie is much more effective through the middle. If he’s insisting on playing Ryan and Nisbet together, then Ryan will need to be shifted to the left IMO because the 4-4-2 with Kiltie out wide isn’t utilising our potential.

Aye it’s all just a laugh here mate until you get your own so called fellow fans turning on you as well [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] Absolute embarrassments, The types that probably presslichtie was referring to tonight, The total negative wankers that expect the world from the team instead of appreciating, supporting and getting behind the club, The ones who like like to slag off every player or one in particular ie Donnelly (the new Wallace) because he doesn’t play a particular way, The club are doing superb again this year and people are still not happy. Even if we got into the premiership I reckon they would still moan. AFC need there diehard loyal passionate  fans who actually support the club and encourage and get behind the team, Keyboard gangsters and Fake fans are not welcome thanks [emoji1303] [emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji1145]

We need diehard passionate fans ? The boys turning on you (cause you post childish nonsense) go to far more games than you lol

Which one of you used to be L4L then?

Aleksandr I think

Really really poor second half last night, actually thought the first was reasonable. Never under any real pressure but struggled to create much ourselves.

I quite like young Campbell but the difference between him and Gold in my opinion is night and day. Campbell is way too loose and erratic with the ball never know what you're going to get. Doesn't win second balls or read the game as well as Gold. Feel like he's made a good impression off the bench but Gold is definitely number one there.

Murphy, again a cracking player on the ball as we have all seen but coming in from the cold last night for his first start in a while and he looked off the pace and a bit too loose in possession with the ball.

Miko was ok. But booked so early on so was never going to be able to finish the 90 or play his usual game.

Think that's where the game was lost. Especially second half and it got even worse when we went 4-4-2 (although can understand the thinking when 1-0 down) absolutely all over the place and we looked very leggy. Dunfermline didn't have to do much to create chances which is so unlike us, teams have had to work very hard to even get a sniff but Dunfermline could've easily had another goal or two without playing great.

End of the day I'd say that was our third poor performance of the season, after Ayr and Dundee and after 11 games that can happen in any league in any season.

Very bad night but I have sympathy with the players, put so much into Saturday and really think you could see that in the second half. It was a shambles.

Also sure DC has his eyes on Saturday a wee bit and wants to keep Whatley and Gold ready for the midfield battle. Only thing I can think of, if we didn't have a game Saturday they 2 would've played.

Hope Thomson is ok and Scott Stewart is back and see what happens Saturday.

6 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Arbroath fans are a strange bunch.

Anyhoo, finally starting to get results at EEP which is great. Not too bothered about the score at Tannadice; Dundee Utd could be playing their under 16s and they’d still find a way to beat us. QoS at EEP next. Another 3 points and we can start looking up the table.

I’d like to see the midfield sorted, however. Turner has been a total ghost for the past wee while and should be dropped. Kiltie is much more effective through the middle. If he’s insisting on playing Ryan and Nisbet together, then Ryan will need to be shifted to the left IMO because the 4-4-2 with Kiltie out wide isn’t utilising our potential.

Dunfermline deserved the win, we had 51% possession away from home and failed to have a shot on target until about 75 minutes which just simply isn’t good enough. 
THe other complaint would be the time it took To get into the ground. An utter farce

Badly missed gold and whatley tonight. Campbell was rotten, miko Needs to stop going for goal, few nice link ups from Donnelly. By looks of second goal little thought he was offside from what I gathered? Wouldn't say Gaston was to blame for any of the goals. Doris did look unfit and Spence looked lost when he come on as did Stirling but can we really expect the world from players that haven't kicked a ball on the park for the last 3-4 weeks? Same as Murphy he was poor but went from being in the stands last week to starting tonight. 

A lot of negativity in the crowd tonight rather than geeing up. Also don't think it's a very happy dressing room at the min. 
achwell onwards and upwards to Saturday in dick we trust. 

A lot of negativity is definitely pushing it, few shite shouts as per but they always stand out whilst the vast majority sit silently

Agree with everything else except for the unhappy dressing room bit. No idea what that's based on

Doris looks so unfit it's no real, it's pre Christmas too. I don't get how a semi pro footballer could get into such poor shape. There's literally zero players like that at this level but him. League 1 and League 2 is similar, you'd maybe see the odd one. How does everyone else manage? When he was fit and flying for us he's been superb and he's a totally different player. Does he not want to continue playing at that level??? Could take a leaf out of Bobby Linns book.

Wouldn't be confident with Stirling having to start on Saturday.

Dunfermline deserved the win, we had 51% possession away from home and failed to have a shot on target until about 75 minutes which just simply isn’t good enough. 
THe other complaint would be the time it took To get into the ground. An utter farce

That possession stat can't be right?