Pars vs Arbroath

6 hours ago, Smokie joe 🐟🇱🇻 said:

Definitely be a few changes to the team for Arbroath I’d imagine defence will stay the same donnelly, Stewart and 2 of the midfield 3 for spence, McKenna, Murphy and Campbell.

Don’t expect Arbroath to win tbh be very happy with a point after a massive 3 points on Saturday. Vital game next Saturday at home to Alloa aswell which DC will be looking at

Yeah I think so too mate, I am sure DC like he said in his interview will want to freshen things up and being a part time club we will need to fully utilise our 20 man squad especially playing 2 difficult back to back tricky away games in quick succession. Great thing about Dick too his he is a realist and will definitely have an eye on the upcoming home double header and the big game on Saturday Vrs Alloa as we can build some distance between ourselves and them.

Dunfermline fans on here expecting and demanding a much needed win and saying nothing else will do and quite rightly so, Again we are the underdogs and the pressure is all on you being the full time club, You will have to be at your best mind and don’t take us lightly again or it will end up like last time lol.

Anything here would be unreal and cap a fantastic week especially after Saturdays heroics, nobody would have batted an eyelid if we lost both these games but we already have 3 unexpectedly in the bag which will give us loads of confidence and great belief heading into tonight match.

Hoping for a great game, mon the smokies 🙌🙌🙌🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻⚽

Just now, weetoonlad said:
On 26/10/2019 at 22:26, Rob1885 said:
Should be looking to win all home games in this quarter

Could be The End of SC if pars get beat imo

It won't be. We've just ended a four game unbeaten run. Things will have to get a lot worst before he goes.

Sorry for the misleading info chaps. Just saw this on our twitter-

take on tonight at EEP. Away fans will be seated in the South East Wing Stand. Enter via turnstile J (cash only). Prices are adults £20, concessions £14, U12 £6.
Edited by Chubbychops

Turner is definitely better in the middle and a good option in attack around the box. Liking the width of Dow and Kiltie and Nisbet and Ryan could be a decent front two.

Also if he comes on and no one shouts 'FENTON! JESUS CHRIST!' then my faith in humanity will be irrevocably shattered.

Looks like a flat 442 from us? Can’t imagine Turner and Paton will be anything other than alongside each other, with Turner given more freedom to get forward. Nisbet and Ryan has the potential to be a brilliant partnership up front, no reason they can’t get enough service from Turner, Down and Kiltie.

Nice wee interview with Dick Campbell on Sportsound there. He was told it’s around 833 games he’s had as a manager, he just replied “aye, ah‘ve made an arse eh a few eh them!”

He was talking so sincerely of Dunfermline as well, I didn’t realise he and Paton actually signed Stevie Crawford.