Pars vs Arbroath

Tuesday night at East End.

Our trip to Gayfield was one of our worst performances. I don't mean this season (although it was), I mean ever (that I've seen).

We lost today but I actually think we played quite well in the second half.

Anyway, 3 points are a must here for many reasons 

I think it'll be a draw.

Hopefully take some good confidence from today. Deservedly winning, very unlucky to lose a penalty, but still come back and managed to win the game away from home

Looking forward to it. I like EEP

Can you still pay for parking at the ground?

Loving the championship so far 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🙌🙌🙌⚽️ Lichties are having a great time, Again massive pressure here on Dunfermline to deliver, Let us just go out again and play our game , Would love to take a draw here but I said that about today lol. Would give us a massive confidence boost going into our 2 back to back home games after playing 2 really tricky and challenging away games.

I think it'll be a draw.

Hopefully take some good confidence from today. Deservedly winning, very unlucky to lose a penalty, but still come back and managed to win the game away from home

Looking forward to it. I like EEP

Can you still pay for parking at the ground?
You can but if you go to leys park theres a massive free car park.

44 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Some Dunfermline fans seem very confident? Where does this come from? A good performance yesterday?

We were reasonable yesterday, Arbroath have been the worst side we've played this season, I'd imagine our performance at Gayfield would give Arbroath fans reason to be confident aswell. 

33 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

We were reasonable yesterday, Arbroath have been the worst side we've played this season, I'd imagine our performance at Gayfield would give Arbroath fans reason to be confident aswell. 

Yep, Dunfermline and Morton the worst we’ve played by quite some distance.

I dunno about Scully coming back in, he's also a fucking goal-sieve. 

We'll surely be MUCH better than last time against Arbroath, no shiting tactics with the wind. We've started to play much better and many goals are just stupid goalie errors. 

Maybe just maybe, playing in a hurricane made it look that way last time?

And don't care what anyone says. We played the conditions well that day too

Games done and dusted and this is a new one

Hard on us with it being midweek and being PT especially after putting so much into Partick on Saturday there. Do not get the point or need for this fixture date

Conditions were definitely a huge factor in the game at Gayfield. We were hugely naive and played entirely into Arbroath's hands. Take nothing away from Arbroath who were well organised and have proved so far this season they will not be the whipping boys of the league as some may have predicted. Having said that I'm confident if we play our own game at EEP with the attacking players we have we should be able to break them down. Defensively I'm not too worried, as long as Gill can learn from his mistakes against United.