Todays scores 26/10

GNU_Linux

4 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

I honestly thought we were way in front of the Buffs first half, and it was hard to see how you have only lost one game this season, but as much as I don’t like the antics of your manager there’s no doubt he made the difference second half, he constantly coached , encouraged and let them know when he wasn’t happy, as for our bench absolutely nothing, can’t believe how disorganised we were and nobody to try and sort it out, maybe with Paul on the field that’s the reason. At half time I thought there’ only one winner but the early second half goal after schoolboy defending, well for us it was all downhill after that.

By the way what age is your manager 😉

Yes the 1st half we didn't play great and didn't look like a team that only lost one game this season but games last for 90minutes and that's why our second half performance won us the match. Our only disappointed this season is going out the cup early to a team we should be beating but we just didn't play well at all over the two games and that's why we are out.

Shettleston 0   Kello Rovers 0

Fair play to Kello, from early on they were looking to take the tie back to theirs.......

Not the best performance from us ,looked to rush the play at times and paid for it with a lacklustre display.....

will have a few players back for the replay which should hopefully help us get the result to see us through........

Referee had a howler........and thats for both teams,...punishing the bench for shouts from the crowd ain't the way forward,just a cop out from the ref ....

3 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Good game for a neutral,Troon just edging it ,like Krfc said shocking defending,why did they take off their No11,he ran the Troon defence ragged,maybe being up 4-2 they thought the game was won 

Shocking defending Barbours goal was a cracker and maybe 20/25 yards from goal, Gemmell easily the biggest man on the park bullets a header, Stevenson scored with a rocket 25 yards from goal. First goal defender possibly could have got to the ball before before Keenan 5th goal Pooler outstripped 2 defenders and slid the ball into the net. Possibly 1 and 5 could have stopped but the other 3 could not imo

2 hours ago, bigecumnock said:

I honestly thought we were way in front of the Buffs first half, and it was hard to see how you have only lost one game this season, but as much as I don’t like the antics of your manager there’s no doubt he made the difference second half, he constantly coached , encouraged and let them know when he wasn’t happy, as for our bench absolutely nothing, can’t believe how disorganised we were and nobody to try and sort it out, maybe with Paul on the field that’s the reason. At half time I thought there’ only one winner but the early second half goal after schoolboy defending, well for us it was all downhill after that.

By the way what age is your manager 😉

bigC you were at a different game from the rest of us, except for the pen cumnock had 2 shots at goal, and Buffs CH gifted you the pen,stonewall pen for Buffs 1st half as well, we were poor 1st half but always had the fitball eventually to win, sorry to say worst Cumnock team i've seen in my memory i'm 52 by th away. 

He is just back from injury and was feeling pain in his knee. Agree was the turning point . He was different class

Good game for a neutral,Troon just edging it ,like Krfc said shocking defending,why did they take off their No11,he ran the Troon defence ragged,maybe being up 4-2 they thought the game was won 

6 hours ago, Meadowman said:

He picked up an injury, that's why, he was superb before he was taken off