Todays scores 26/10

GNU_Linux

2 hours ago, Krfc 10 said:

Troon 5 Kilsyth Rangers 4, FT,  gave away a 4-2 lead with very poor defending

Good game for a neutral,Troon just edging it ,like Krfc said shocking defending,why did they take off their No11,he ran the Troon defence ragged,maybe being up 4-2 they thought the game was won 

1 hour ago, Meadowman said:

Good game for a neutral,Troon just edging it ,like Krfc said shocking defending,why did they take off their No11,he ran the Troon defence ragged,maybe being up 4-2 they thought the game was won 

Don’t get many chances to beat a Super League team and it looks like Kilsyth blew it. 

Had to take him off as he was struggling. Boy has been out for a while with an injury so didn't want to cause any further problems

16 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

How can Cumnock go from miles better than the Buffs in the first half to absolute shite in the second ?

Miles better in the first half ? It was a boring midfield battle where no keeper had anything to do and if you didn't get a penalty we would have went in at ht 1 up. Second half you could claim you were shite but give us some credit some of the football we played was excellent and that's why we are top of the league and only lost one game this season.

4 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Miles better in the first half ? It was a boring midfield battle where no keeper had anything to do and if you didn't get a penalty we would have went in at ht 1 up. Second half you could claim you were shite but give us some credit some of the football we played was excellent and that's why we are top of the league and only lost one game this season.

I honestly thought we were way in front of the Buffs first half, and it was hard to see how you have only lost one game this season, but as much as I don’t like the antics of your manager there’s no doubt he made the difference second half, he constantly coached , encouraged and let them know when he wasn’t happy, as for our bench absolutely nothing, can’t believe how disorganised we were and nobody to try and sort it out, maybe with Paul on the field that’s the reason. At half time I thought there’ only one winner but the early second half goal after schoolboy defending, well for us it was all downhill after that.

By the way what age is your manager 😉

3 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

I honestly thought we were way in front of the Buffs first half, and it was hard to see how you have only lost one game this season, but as much as I don’t like the antics of your manager there’s no doubt he made the difference second half, he constantly coached , encouraged and let them know when he wasn’t happy, as for our bench absolutely nothing, can’t believe how disorganised we were and nobody to try and sort it out, maybe with Paul on the field that’s the reason. At half time I thought there’ only one winner but the early second half goal after schoolboy defending, well for us it was all downhill after that.

By the way what age is your manager 😉

Think he is 39