Alloa Athletic vs. Dundee (Tuesday night magic)

Pretty much agree with this.  Nelson put in a huge shift against Ayr but having to scrap in midfield, push forward and also play cover at left back is far too much.  Our midfield disappeared for about 15 minutes in the second half with Ayr pushing up and getting corner after corner.  Not sure as to why that happened but over the piece we did control things a lot better.

Think Nelson could chip in with a good amount of goals from that left side. He seems comfortable cutting inside onto his right foot. Still think Johnson is would get more goals than Hemmings though.

Pfft, we won our last away game in Alloa 3-0, will be a piece of piss, I expect nothing less than the same.*

*...in the penultimate game to winning the league in 2014. Will take any win we can get. Predicting 1-2 the Dee, Johnson starts and bags another goal and McDaid keeps his hot streak going.

Really looking forward to this one. On our recent form we can take something from the game.

Big decision for the manager is who drops out from the twelve players who played Saturday. Buchs did really well when he came on and O'Hara was a bigger threat too after that change. Likely we'll go with wee Kev on the bench I think; Adam Brown is doing well enough to keep his place just now.

1 hour ago, printer said:

Really looking forward to this one. On our recent form we can take something from the game.

Big decision for the manager is who drops out from the twelve players who played Saturday. Buchs did really well when he came on and O'Hara was a bigger threat too after that change. Likely we'll go with wee Kev on the bench I think; Adam Brown is doing well enough to keep his place just now.

Maybe just me but evening games at the Recs seem to favour us , unless someone can prove me wrong with some stats . 

14 hours ago, printer said:

No wonder you're proving hard to beat.

Don't know what the stats are, but you can't beat a good win under the floodlights. Been some memorable games over the years.

Maybe just me but evening games at the Recs seem to favour us , unless someone can prove me wrong with some stats .