Forfar vs Airdrie

Guest bernardblack

Doubt we have paid more or relied so much on such utter frauds as Forbes, Kirkpatrick, Tapping and Irvine. A half fit Hilson put in more of a shift that those four jokers. 

Goalie and defenders have bailed us out before but they are getting dragged down by the listless crap in front of them now.

The similarities to the Campbell/Bollan relegation season are gauling. Change things now because this entire club has relegation special written all over it as is.

2 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Doubt we have paid more or relied so much on such utter frauds as Forbes, Kirkpatrick, Tapping and Irvine. A half fit Hilson put in more of a shift that those four jokers. 

Goalie and defenders have bailed us out before but they are getting dragged down by the listless crap in front of them now.

The similarities to the Campbell/Bollan relegation season are gauling. Change things now because this entire club has relegation special written all over it as is.

If every player put in the same shift and attitude as Hilson we would be top of the league.

We cannot change things as there is no money to change it, long hard winter ahead for us all.

6 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

If every player put in the same shift and attitude as Hilson we would be top of the league.

We cannot change things as there is no money to change it, long hard winter ahead for us all.

Yeah but we can change by at least playing guys that will put in the effort. Would give most of the guys on the bench a game next few weeks, cannot be any worse.

I almost don’t want to criticise the effort from starting xi today. I think by saying they didn’t try hard enough covers for the transplant lack of ability in that squad. Getting worse week after week. Anything less than 0-4 next week will be a relief. Montrose will be must win for JW

7 hours ago, Spanish Armada said:

Played well today because we attacked,hopefully we can build on this and kick on

Ps can we have baino back plz

Don’t think either team played at all well today but fair enough. 

I dont know what bain has to do to get in that team. A player as good as him on the bench every week is a joke. Wasting away. Nicest lad at the club, one of the hardest workers and always gives you something going forward and defensively. I get why you’d want him back. 

58 minutes ago, Old Diamond said:

Wonder how much the low sun was a factor in that second half, just watched the highlights and the Forfar defence seemed to struggle with it

Thanks for trying to bail us out mate, but we were shit for 90+ minutes. Enjoy the highlights of yet another Forfar self destruction. Easiest points you’ll get all season

16 hours ago, nofixedability said:

Hilson excepted.

15 hours ago, Farfirloon93 said:

I think by saying they didn’t try hard enough covers for the transplant lack of ability in that squad. Getting worse week after week.

Again - Hilson excepted.

I hope the management 'team' are made aware of the above comments.

Nail on head :angry:

Edited by Kwaka Mal
Additional comment