Forfar vs Airdrie

Guest bernardblack

I wasn’t at the game today and would love to hear from a few who were but first thing is to say congrats to the team. Away from home, 4 goals all from different players, highest scoring league game for us, they have responded well to last week and hopefully Murray can inspire this team to some better results. Am I being too optimistic? Maybe.. but this league throws up strange results and you never know how it will play. 3 points for us and 0 for falkirk. Didn’t see it coming

It's been a long time since I left a match early but I did just after the third went in. Good to see Hilson back but when Bain and Coupe seemingly played so well recently and are both on the bench again you do have to start to doubt if Jim's time is nearing? 

If anyone could explain just what Weir's game plan was I'd be interested to hear. A back four that just about held their position and every man for themselves across the rest of the park. I suppose the thing about hopeful high punts is hope. But I'd rather a team played with belief. Positives? Hilson. Poorest performance so far. It was a performance an under-18 team would have been ashamed of.

Guest bernardblack
If anyone could explain just what Weir's game plan was I'd be interested to hear. A back four that just about held their position and every man for themselves across the rest of the park. I suppose the thing about hopeful high punts is hope. But I'd rather a team played with belief. Positives? Hilson. Poorest performance so far. It was a performance an under-18 team would have been ashamed of.

That was a back three today surely?

Docherty, Forbes, Kirkpatrick, Irvine all horrendous today. McCallum running them close with that mistake. Travis and Whyte are a shadow of their form of last season while Meechan, MacPhee and Tapping were fortunate enough not to be noticeable during the game. Hilson the only player who can say they played well from that starting XI.

Docherty, Forbes, Kirkpatrick, Irvine all horrendous today. McCallum running them close with that mistake. Travis and Whyte are a shadow of their form of last season while Meechan, MacPhee and Tapping were fortunate enough not to be noticeable during the game. Hilson the only player who can say they played well from that starting XI.
^^^^ [emoji106]

Well.....where do we start, no heart or desire(i have said that any a time over the last few seasons)

This all started with  poor recruitment at the start of the season

Only Docherty gets any pass marks for me out of them  all

When i see players showing anger in the dug out after being subbed (and showing none since signing) this really annoys me

When you hear "1 win out of 11"......"we can't afford to sack him" from a long standing board member it really tells you we are in the shit.

It is know time to play the guys who at least show some desire ( not easy to fill the 11 spots but...) Bain-Coupe -Muzza when fit have to start, some of these guys on the park atm are simply not up for it...and sadly the signings are really not much better.....anyway at least the decision to ditch Sellars for perennial loser Smith has had a positive effect so far. 😕

Guest bernardblack

I’m a fan of Docherty but it feels like he has to be in the side at all times. Moving him into midfield was an odd one.

Kirkpatrick not happy being subbed....