EC v QP

Calls to drop Muir are premature imo. Certainly going through a rocky spell, but there's no organisation in front of him. That's going to affect any goalkeeper. Throwing a young keeper into that rabble could ruin them as well. 

We know he's a top class lower league keeper on his day, so I'd suggest focusing on the structure in front of him. He'd be the first to admit he's had a poor spell, but we're not going to get a better keeper in than Wullie Muir. 

4 hours ago, an86 said:

Calls to drop Muir are premature imo. Certainly going through a rocky spell, but there's no organisation in front of him. That's going to affect any goalkeeper. Throwing a young keeper into that rabble could ruin them as well. 

We know he's a top class lower league keeper on his day, so I'd suggest focusing on the structure in front of him. He'd be the first to admit he's had a poor spell, but we're not going to get a better keeper in than Wullie Muir. 

Dear me we finally agree on something.

10 hours ago, an86 said:

The Man city defence couldn't stop his fumbles. We've lost five or six goals due to very basic errors. We have a dedicated goalie coach and it's still happening.

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks

18 hours ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

Link ?

Lazy writing on my part. Should have finished with 'usually'. Here's the link if you want to keep trying...or watch Brechin City!

http://www.elgincity.net/?page_id=4854

Any EC fans able to confirm how long it is before the highlights go up?

Edited by Bring Your Own Socks