EC v QP

4 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I thought this thread was a bit premature as we hadn't even played Stenny yet. Now I realise EC refers to the pretendy wee City and not the MIghty Machine from the Capital. :P

Stick to delivering letters, fishing's obviously too hard for you...

Misleading!

I think you should edit your thread title there mate.

I also thought it was about Edinburgh City and QP.

Queens park fans do love a day oot in the Capital and getting to visit Ainslie park so you've misled them as well.

They'll be disappointed with  long trek up to Elgin.

2 minutes ago, Tenkay said:

Misleading!

I think you should edit your thread title there mate.

I also thought it was about Edinburgh City and QP.

Queens park fans do love a day oot in the Capital and getting to visit Ainslie park so you've misled them as well.

They'll be disappointed with  long trek up to Elgin.

Doubt it, anytime I've seen Queen's at BB they have had a healthy support.

Aye, abjectly disappointed not to be visiting the thunderdome that is Ainslie Park again. Have to drive through the beautiful Spey Valley in all it's autumnal glory to get to the well-managed and genuine football ground at BB. Gutted!

Fair play to Marko. He's been trying to play with an attacking ball-playing formula but unfortunately sporadic performance levels have let him down. Hopefully the more pragmatic 4-4-2 will get the results we've deserved. It's still going to come down to finishing, either way. It'll be tight as always between these two. I see the lads are staying in Nairn tonight so hopefully no hangovers and a bit of style about their play.

2-1 for the visitors. 

2 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Aye, abjectly disappointed not to be visiting the thunderdome that is Ainslie Park again. Have to drive through the beautiful Spey Valley in all it's autumnal glory to get to the well-managed and genuine football ground at BB. Gutted!

Fair play to Marko. He's been trying to play with an attacking ball-playing formula but unfortunately sporadic performance levels have let him down. Hopefully the more pragmatic 4-4-2 will get the results we've deserved. It's still going to come down to finishing, either way. It'll be tight as always between these two. I see the lads are staying in Nairn tonight so hopefully no hangovers and a bit of style about their play.

2-1 for the visitors. 

You were doing allright until there...

Wasn't there today, but there doesn't seem to be any move in a positive direction. I don't think the club will act yet, particularly with the status issue being played out. Results and performances have not been good enough. 

As much as Roberts seems like a decent guy, he is utterly hopeless as a manager. His record minus the Berwick and Albion Rovers results is beyond bad and at this rate we’re heading straight to the bottom of the table. It’s frustrating cause I don’t even think the group of players we’ve got are that bad. I was willing to give Roberts a chance this season to build his own squad but right now he just doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing with the team
I’d imagine not much movement will happen on the managerial front until the vote has happened however. Next couple of games are absolutely massive

38 minutes ago, qpfc said:

As much as Roberts seems like a decent guy, he is utterly hopeless as a manager. His record minus the Berwick and Albion Rovers results is beyond bad and at this rate we’re heading straight to the bottom of the table. It’s frustrating cause I don’t even think the group of players we’ve got are that bad. I was willing to give Roberts a chance this season to build his own squad but right now he just doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing with the team
I’d imagine not much movement will happen on the managerial front until the vote has happened however. Next couple of games are absolutely massive

No cause for alarm. Our resident expert vouches that Roberts is the man for the job, so surely we should all be comforted by that, and it will only be a matter of time before the recovery is in full swing.

Better team won. Could've got a couple of more goals, but happy with the result. We were a better team with Cooper back at RB, cracking goals from Shane. Only disappointment for me is Aitken, he reminds me of Kyle McLeod that we has on loan a couple of seasons ago, and he was a donkey. Aitken can't trap a ball, and for the size of him,  he gets knocked over too easily.

QP fans, your team won't not go down.