Bambi's revenge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50180755

A hunter in the US state of Arkansas has died after being gored by a deer he had just tried to kill. Thomas Alexander, 66, was hunting near the Ozark mountains when he shot the buck and watched it collapse.

Assuming the animal was dead, Mr Alexander went to check on the body - at which point the deer stood back up and attacked him.

'mon the deer.

Any P&Bers here ever been murdered by wildlife?

28 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Any P&Bers here ever been murdered by wildlife?

I was at Bullfighting on Friday and at the end they asked members of the public to come into the ring for a free pint of beer. The baby bull had its horns padded(?) and then absolutely destroyed about 20 folk that had volunteered to antagonise the wee stallion for a free €5 beverage. 

One guy was wiped out 4 times in quick succession. Another was that drunk he could barely walk but fared fairly well and one fat p***k took his top off to try and 'ole' it only to bend over too soon and be knocked unconscious then pinned to the floor by the bull whilst his young daughter and wife looked on in floods of tears and we all laughed. 

Good Times. 

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Same here, might've been the same blood lust possessed horse. Left a mark like a giant love bite.

My kid has become quite horsey so now I too have to be horsey. Hadn't realised how strong and stubborn they (horses) can be. Kid has prohibited me from punching the horse though. 

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A horse bit me on the back. And a German Shepherd. Not full on murder though, more of a nibble. 

12 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Same here, might've been the same blood lust possessed horse. Left a mark like a giant love bite.

My RE teacher told us a horse bit his right nipple off.