Proven Conspiracy Theories

sjc

The story behind how Epstein ended up accumulating his wealth is mental as well. I don't really know how far to believe a lot of what is speculated on about him and those that surrounded him but anyone who looks at his death and decides suicide was the likeliest outcome is a coincidence theorist and is still waiting for the wallet inspector to come back.

42 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The story behind how Epstein ended up accumulating his wealth is mental as well. I don't really know how far to believe a lot of what is speculated on about him and those that surrounded him but anyone who looks at his death and decides suicide was the likeliest outcome is a coincidence theorist and is still waiting for the wallet inspector to come back.

My suicide conspiracy theory is he had lived a life of luxury and debauchery/deviancy for nearly 70 years, far more than should have been possible, was looking at the remainder of his life in federal prison, looking over his shoulder all the time for agents of the powerful people who wanted him dead, or just ordinary convicts who wanted to damage a famous nonce. Why wouldn't he decide just to say goodnight?

Edited by welshbairn

On 22/06/2020 at 20:09, welshbairn said:

My suicide conspiracy theory is he had lived a life of luxury and debauchery/deviancy for nearly 70 years, far more than should have been possible, was looking at the remainder of his life in federal prison, looking over his shoulder all the time for agents of the powerful people who wanted him dead, or just ordinary convicts who wanted to damage a famous nonce. Why wouldn't he decide just to say goodnight?

Yeah it's weird he had that to fear and then died in incredibly suspicious circumstances especially with his ludicrous ties to multiple elites and intelligence services

Anyway, I've seen that Lex Wexner, former Israeli PM Ehud Barak and celebrity lawyer Alan Dershowitz are being named for taking part on the island's going ons.

On 22/06/2020 at 18:34, welshbairn said:

It's more likely most of them went to snort coke and shag legally aged prostitutes beyond the sight of cameras, bit like Div's hot tub end of year bashes for the mods. Not every famous person looking for private debauchery is a paedophile.

Thought that was you behind the bush :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...