Proven Conspiracy Theories

sjc

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Why do the absolute zoomers (conspiracy theorists) never come up with any credible explanation, instead choosing the “you believe what you want, we know the truth” routine.

Indeed.

I got a load of shite about being a Daily Mail reader because I believe religious fundamentalists attacked New York because of American foreign policy in their region.

What a sheep I am.

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, The Marly said:
On 25/10/2019 at 07:56, Fullerene said:
Archduke Frank Ferdinand shot dead in Sarajevo to see if the Austrians would react.

Wrong. A guy called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cos he was hungry.

When he was out with Sarah.

Hey ho.

36 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Why do they never manage to shoot them and keep them alive. Agent Gibbs would not be happy.

American police have a similar issue. Apparently you aim for the torso because it’s the easiest target - shooting people in the leg to stop them and question them is just for films. Plus, in this instance, you don’t wanna keep someone with what looks like a bomb strapped to them alive.

American police have a similar issue. Apparently you aim for the torso because it’s the easiest target - shooting people in the leg to stop them and question them is just for films. Plus, in this instance, you don’t wanna keep someone with what looks like a bomb strapped to them alive.
Aye. Centre mass I think the call it. Aim for a button on their shirt or something. Aim small hit big. Once you have decided you actually are shooting someone, I imagine your next priority becomes complete immobilisation as fast as possible. The plod will be under the assumption that detonation of the bomb they have just seen is only the flick of a switch away. No way you can stop that from happening by any means other than instantly killing him.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, The OP said:

Aye. Centre mass I think the call it. Aim for a button on their shirt or something. Aim small hit big. Once you have decided you actually are shooting someone, I imagine your next priority becomes complete immobilisation as fast as possible. The plod will be under the assumption that detonation of the bomb they have just seen is only the flick of a switch away. No way you can stop that from happening by any means other than instantly killing him.

Seen a CCTV of a shop burglar getting shot in the heart, still able to run out of the shop, died on the pavement. Couple of shots to the head advised too, if you ever end up in such a situation.

Seen a CCTV of a shop burglar getting shot in the heart, still able to run out of the shop, died on the pavement. Couple of shots to the head advised too, if you ever end up in such a situation.

There was a security expert - probably Frank Gardner - talking about how, if someone’s wearing an explosive devise (in this case it was fake), the only option is a head shot because anything else could still permit the bomber to initiate the device.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

There was a security expert - probably Frank Gardner - talking about how, if someone’s wearing an explosive devise (in this case it was fake), the only option is a head shot because anything else could still permit the bomber to initiate the device.

Sometimes they have the dead man switch too which means shooting them anywhere still results in boom. 

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Will bear in mind cheers. Bloody shoplifters, hanging's too good for them

Video doing the rounds of the guy (presumably? :lol: ) who was shot sitting up after the bridge was evacuated. Tin foil hatters will love this.

ETA the video:

I have couple of questions regarding this. “If” that is the dude who was shot. Why is the rest of the bridge empty? Surely the police wouldn’t shoot him and just go away? Why is the video clip only 12 seconds long, surely you would record the rest of it to see what he does next, where he goes?

On 30/11/2019 at 03:54, Savage Henry said:

It's not like all head shots are immediately fatal either. Then there's always the chance that a headshot could cause them to trigger the bomb, or that they're using a release trigger, which definitely would. If you're actually serious about blowing yourself up, I'd have thought you'd go for that option.

So, in closing, we're all doomed. Sleep well.

On 25/10/2019 at 10:12, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Is it possible for a plane made of aluminium to cut clean through the outer steel frame of the building and also the inner steel frame?

What do you genuinely believe you're watching when the rest of us watch those quite clear videos of planes being flown into buildings? An illusion?