Proven Conspiracy Theories

sjc

I wonder if there was a flying instructor sitting looking at his watch wondering where the Arabic blokes were when they should have been at their landing lesson.
"That's it, I'm away. On their own head be it."
Was probably too busy hearing "FBI OPEN UP"

39 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

They would have to be pretty good simulators to give them the experience of flying that size of plane

I don't dispute any of those details, just that the official story is far from comprehensive, the pentagon is one of the most survailed sites in the world yet the US gov only released one image of the plane in flight, it seems odd. I think it is odd that he flew the plane in the manner he did.

Desperate.

You were telling us how someone with such little flight experience could have flown a plane with some kind of military skill. Turns out the he had a commercial pilots license and the plane was flown with little concern for passenger well  being not any particularly unusual skills (other than unsafe speeds so low for a passenger carrying vehicle). 

Now without explaining what happened to the aircraft and what hit the Pentagon you are left moaning about not enough photographs being evidence of something or other that you cannot explain. 

Get a grip. 

Edited by dorlomin

On 25/10/2019 at 11:28, Dee Man said:

Just to lower the tone for a moment if I may, imagine the amount of people in those offices that must have seen those planes heading towards them and knowing their time was up and they weren't going to see their families again. Fucking hell. 

Have a great day everyone. 

Wouldn’t they all have known that the aluminium planes were supposed to just bounce off the buildings though? That must have reassured them.

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Good points, but they also benefited from war. I don’t believe that they actually had any involvement or even actually wished for any of it just that it’s more of a question than were the towers blown up because at least there was plenty of politicians in America itching to get involved with the Middle East.

https://www.newstatesman.com/node/192545

This is what people should be talking about, the reaction to 9/11 and how they used it an excuse to invade Iraq. This chain of events is still causing death and destruction now. Like you say though this hasn’t necessarily worked out well unless you have investments in war or oil. Which many of these politicians do.

Anybody American who knew 9/11 was going to happen but failed to stop it would have been a fool.  By comparison Pearl Harbor was a great success - America only lost 3 battleships ultimately (since the rest were repaired) and used it as an excuse to enter a war that turned it into the superpower that it is today.  Ironically, the USS Phoenix survived the attack but was later sunk by the Royal Navy in 1982.

America gained a lot of sympathy from 9/11 and could have used it better to make the world a better place but failed to do so.

Iraq was invaded because Iraq tried to import some aluminium tubes from Australia (oh no - that metal again).  The CIA was ease-dropping and a lot of powerful Americans were persuaded that Saddam was up to no good.  They did not need much persuading.

One connection between 9/11 and Iraq is Tony Blair.  As I mentioned America got sympathy for 9/11 but Tony Blair went one step further.  He flew over there to attend congress in as much as to say "Hey, I'm your bestest, bestest friend".  Once he did that, his foreign policy was totally compromised to be subservient to America on all issues.

Edited by Fullerene

2 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Anybody American who knew 9/11 was going to happen but failed to stop it would have been a fool.  By comparison Pearl Harbor was a great success - America only lost 3 battleships ultimately (since the rest were repaired) and used it as an excuse to enter a war that turned it into the superpower that it is totally.  Ironically, the USS Phoenix survived the attack but was later sunk by the Royal Navy in 1982.

America gained a lot of sympathy from 9/11 and could have used it better to make the world a better place but failed to do so.

Iraq was invaded because Iraq tried to import some aluminium tubes from Australia (oh no - that metal again).  The CIA was ease-dropping and a lot of powerful Americans were persuaded that Saddam was up to no good.  They did not need much persuading.

One connection between 9/11 and Iraq is Tony Blair.  As I mentioned America got sympathy for 9/11 but Tony Blair went one step further.  He flew over there to attend congress in as much as to say "Hey, I'm your bestest, bestest friend".  Once he did that, his foreign policy was totally compromised to be subservient to America on all issues.

F***, have you not got another football match to go to?

5 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

F***, have you not got another football match to go to?

As a matter of fact, I went to see Bayern Munich against Union Berlin today.  I would tell you all about it but I am not sure if anybody here is interested in football.

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I wonder if there was a flying instructor sitting looking at his watch wondering where the Arabic blokes were when they should have been at their landing lesson.

"That's it, I'm away. On their own head be it."

Or maybe "Happy landings, guys."

41 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Disagree. Iraq was invaded because some idealistic neocons thought they had a once in a lifetime chance after 9/11 to turn the Middle East into a free market paradise of democratic Israeli friendly capitalism, making everyone rich, including them personally and the Arab people. They got the help of Iran to persuade public opinion that it was necessary by using Iranian agents like Ahmed Chalabi to pretend to America that Saddam had WMD. It was a brilliant play by Iran, got their global biggest foe to wipe out their neighbouring biggest foe, and give them effective control over Iraq, while America learnt the costs of military adventures in the Middle East for a generation.

Edited by welshbairn

Wasn't it a major stroke of luck that Larry Silverstein, who bought the ageing (by 2001 standards), problematic towers with mainly "investors" money in the March (??) of 2001, managed to insured them individually specifically against "terrorist" attacks.  He only found out, apparently, that he had a "dermatology" appointment on the very morning of 11 September from his wife, as he was preparing to go to his office in the towers.  What good fortune, sir.

This cretin, who made in excess of 4bn in insurance payments, along with the intellectually-challenged Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney and the lesser known insiders who scored big-time financially from the "puts" on the companies in the towers and airlines deserve to be prosecuted and punished for 3000+ crimes against their own people.

God bless America and the "patriots".

Anyway, i'm back to the boxing and a few mair shandies.

Rant over.