Montrose v Stranraer

Dreadful stuff. Worst game of the season so far. Montrose deserved the three points. Sharper, fought harder than us. Stranraer defence is just awful. We’ve no recognised striker. The midfield is not linking up the way they did earlier in the season. If we don’t improve we'll be tenth. But definitely a bottom of the table game. Suspect Montrose will have to improve a lot if not to finish in the bottom three.

Great win today. Always great to watch the team not quite at their best but still manage to get there points. Have to say I was quite impressed with Stranraer at times, they were dangerous going forward and although Lennox didn't have to do too much they seemed a threat. Dillo and Ballantyne were brilliant at the back. Watson had a great game and Callaghan again shows us how much he has impressed over the last few months as he had a great energetic performance. Four wins in a row! Bring on five!

Think Liam deserves a lot of credit for turning things around. I was surprised he got a new contract but based upon the last month I was wrong.. I hope he kicks on.