The Conor Pepper Derby - Morton v Caley Thistle

Don't think you'll find 1 morton fan who's confident of winning this. 

Dread to think  how we will line up, Hopkin seems completely clueless to most of us which is worrying this early on. 

We really need to win either this game or against Ayr midweek as can't see us getting anything away to Dundee on Fri and that would make it a run of 6 games without a win and most likely bottom. 

If we do win, it won't be pretty. 

Worrying times ahead. 

Don't think you'll find 1 morton fan who's confident of winning this. 
Dread to think  how we will line up, Hopkin seems completely clueless to most of us which is worrying this early on. 
We really need to win either this game or against Ayr midweek as can't see us getting anything away to Dundee on Fri and that would make it a run of 6 games without a win and most likely bottom. 
If we do win, it won't be pretty. 
Worrying times ahead. 

Are Morton not unbeaten at home this season, in the league? I thought you would be a confident about getting a result.

I know we pumped you twice in a row in Inverness and based on that I can’t see us not getting 3 points but I wouldn’t be surprised if we dropped points tomorrow.

Any decent pubs for away fans?

The Willow, Green Oak and Hole in the Wa pubs are the best pubs in the town centre, all near the West station. Otherwise stop off before the ground into Port Glasgow for Donnachies, The Star or The Comet, or continue all the way through to Gourock for the stack of pubs along its main strip.