The Conor Pepper Derby - Morton v Caley Thistle

We've already bummed Morton 8 - 1 over two games this season up north but doubt this will be easy at Cappielow where Morton haven't lost in the league if I am right. Hopeful of a win after last weeks late drama against Alloa but we will need to up our game if we are to win. Donaldson and McCart are looking ropy just now and we struggled to create much of note against a packed Alloa defence. Walsh coming back into the side would be a good boost but no one seems to know what's going on with him...

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Cheers but think it is going to be some time before you ketchup with us. 

Saucy. 

6 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

I have a Seer feeling about this - 3-2 Sneck.

^^^ there speaks a Brahan flake

On 24/10/2019 at 12:24, TheScarf said:

Morton can’t defend for shite, but we can’t  seem to be able to create anything.  So I’m going for a 4-1 draw for Morton.

You’ve scored in 8/9 of your league games this season. Not bad for a team who “can’t seem to be able to create anything”. 

41 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Planning on driving through to this, where’s best to park for a quick getaway?

In the road down to the Marina, (turn right at the traffic lights just before Cappielow).  Not as much room there as there used to be because there's a housing development under construction, but a decent amount of waste ground at the far end.  You can have my space as I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow.

Avoid the official car park if you can as getting out of that is a nightmare these days.

Edited by Alibi