EOS Future ?

1 minute ago, teamfinderscot said:

I spoke to someone the other day and they told me that eos conferences (1st division) is still tier 6 along with premier but if not tier 7 would be appropriate for most barring top 2 from each super league in that region. Hopefully something gets sorted soon

EoS Premier is Tier 6.

EoS First Division Conferences A and B are Tier 7.

The EoS might well create a Tier 8 Division in the East next year.

I spoke to someone the other day and they told me that eos conferences (1st division) is still tier 6 along with premier but if not tier 7 would be appropriate for most barring top 2 from each super league in that region. Hopefully something gets sorted soon
Not for me. The top two in each superleague shouldn't get to skip those clubs who switched the year before last. Those clubs bought into the process, have worked hard to get where they are and I'd be really disappointed if clubs entering the set up then jumped those clubs. (particularly since there have been 2 years worth of opportunity for said sjfa clubs to join the eos set up and earn their place at tier 6, like everyone else has done)

Not for me. The top two in each superleague shouldn't get to skip those clubs who switched the year before last. Those clubs bought into the process, have worked hard to get where they are and I'd be really disappointed if clubs entering the set up then jumped those clubs. (particularly since there have been 2 years worth of opportunity for said sjfa clubs to join the eos set up and earn their place at tier 6, like everyone else has done)

I meant ability wise they could cope with that demand but outside of them the rest would be 100% suited to conferences. It’s fairest they thy do join sh same tier as the current conferences though rather than skip a step.

On 24/10/2019 at 12:32, teamfinderscot said:

I meant ability wise they could cope with that demand but outside of them the rest would be 100% suited to conferences. It’s fairest they thy do join sh same tier as the current conferences though rather than skip a step.

The fairest is that any new clubs join whatever the bottom tier of the EoSFL setup is at the time of joining. Perhaps next season will keep conferences in the first division at Tier 7; perhaps we'll see a new second division with conferences at Tier 8. It's for the clubs to decide.

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, stulch said:

So what are the chances do we feel about getting another eight clubs for next season, for three divisions of 16?

Craigroyston are currently folding at the end of this season. Might require 9.

The EoSFL has had their application criteria and form up for basically the entire season. They've never done that before. Maybe there's a need for it this year.

2 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Craigroyston are currently folding at the end of this season. Might require 9.

The EoSFL has had their application criteria and form up for basically the entire season. They've never done that before. Maybe there's a need for it this year.

Eyemouth meant to be returning