39 dead bodies found in the back of a lorry

31 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

A fucking pitiful excuse of a nation. The EU would do well to be shot of us.

France has Front Nationale, Hungary has Orban, Poland the Law and Justice Party, Germany AfD etc. I do not think us leaving would be the end of xenophobia in Europe. 

They don’t have to do that at all. We don’t have a closed border, tens of thousands of people come to the UK without issue every year. Why not just come over like them?

On the contrary, Boris policies must be extremely attractive if someone is willing to pass say 40 different countries and cross virtually the entire planet to get to the UK specifically.

You are breathtakingly fucking stupid.

On 25/10/2019 at 18:22, welshbairn said:

The family are saying they paid £30 thousand to get her into the UK. I must be missing something, but why didn't they just buy her a first class return to Heathrow, proof of a few thousand in the bank and a job or studies to go back to, get a tourist visa and disappear into London? Apparently the smugglers have returned the money, very good of them. *

*sarcastic emoji

My admittedly limited knowledge of smuggling* has taught me that the money isn't fully paid up front, it's basically done on a hire purchase agreement. Rattle down a deposit and pay it off over time.

*TV, movies and books and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/10/2019 at 22:32, jamamafegan said:

On Facebook, which I realise isn’t a reliable source but the difference here is it was on a post of a “justice for Mo” picture that’s the doing the rounds. The guy who originally posted it has tagged Mo himself in it, presumably a friend, seems Mo picked up the trailer and had no idea what was truly inside it. Leave it up to P&B to decide if he will be “proving guilty” or not.

IMG_7007.thumb.jpg.a040975031b5487d4e4f62ce3ef46c37.jpg

IMG_7008.thumb.jpg.fcfc86e0a4f25df0b7da8aa2990e55de.jpg

14 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-50545658

The lad has plead guilty to conspiracy to traffic, so he knew all along what the cargo was. 

The Fridge Men will be devastated.

• 1 year later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-55399004

One of my best mates was childhood best friends with one of the guys found guilty here. Apparantly his family had to move from getting death threats from the gangs behind the operation. 

Frightening to think how many people may have just avoided this fate. 

12 minutes ago, 101 said:

Suprised to only see 2 folk get done for this must be lots of folk higher up that they could have shopped.

"

"Mr Justice Sweeney adjourned sentencing of all the defendants to 7, 8 and 11 January."

lots more to come.......