Striker up for sale

Darvel legend

2 minutes ago, Darvel_Marvel said:

Guys there is no doubting Calvins ability I think we all know that. We have to take take people as they come until such a time it doesn’t work for us. Shame really as I personally thought he would have been brilliant for us.

The boy has all the ability in the world but his attitude lets him down, if Tucker couldnt change him i dont know who can he will regret it when hes older and looks back at a wasted career.

Guest Mr Happy
The boy has all the ability in the world but his attitude lets him down, if Tucker couldnt change him i dont know who can he will regret it when hes older and looks back at a wasted career.

Slightly over the top [emoji23] if he had ‘ all the ability in the word ‘ I’m sure he wouldn’t be up for discussion on here. At the end of the day, it’s the Juniors[emoji6]let’s keep it real. The Juniors isn’t a career, it’s a paid hobby 🤦‍♂️ most Juniors have a working to provide day job/ career away from their Saturday football.

Slightly over the top [emoji23] if he had ‘ all the ability in the word ‘ I’m sure he wouldn’t be up for discussion on here. At the end of the day, it’s the Juniors[emoji6]let’s keep it real.
The Juniors isn’t a career, it’s a paid hobby 🤦‍♂️ with a working to provide day job/ career away from football though the week.

I think it was more a figure of speech than literally. He does have stacks of ability but doesn’t have the head/commitment to apply it - was what he was meaning, sure he will confirm? And again career - meaning what he could have done as far as junior/possibly senior football is concerned not FT🤦🏻‍♂️

Happy pills good a take it?? 🤣🤙

Guest Mr Happy

I think it was more a figure of speech than literally. He does have stacks of ability but doesn’t have the head/commitment to apply it - was what he was meaning, sure he will confirm? And again career - meaning what he could have done as far as junior/possibly senior football is concerned not FT🤦🏻‍♂️

Happy pills good a take it?? 🤣🤙

[emoji23]

Then, Maybe I’ll take a happy pill 🤪

Had a crap day, 7 hours Jury duty in the high court today[emoji42] and back again tomorrow and the next and the next, with the possibility of another week or two.

Yeah. I need a happy pill [emoji23]

Edit. I took geo 1909’s post at face value [emoji5]. Sorry