Scottish Cup shocks

fan of the juniors

23 minutes ago, Blobby said:

It’s true though he was a Hurlford supporter then when Talbot came calling he changed teams and he always posts about how bad Cumnock are so what’s the problem about folk telling the truth he also conned the talbot supporters into buying him new laptop emoji6.png🤨

1. I join and left Hurlford not as a supporter but as a camera person. 

2. There was no conning or new laptop, your actually being slanderous. Which is an offence I plan to report if you continue with it.

3. You've still not answered my question.

2. There was no conning or new laptop, your actually being slanderous. Which is an offence I plan to report if you continue with it.

So what made you a talbot supporter then what’s the difference so your saying in the time you were at hurlford you didn’t support them at all

And you haven’t answered my question if you know me if I have been attacking u for a while

Conned might be the wrong choice of words
talked them into helping you acquire a new laptop sozzy

So what made you a talbot supporter then what’s the difference so your saying in the time you were at hurlford you didn’t support them at all
And you haven’t answered my question if you know me if I have been attacking u for a while
You say I'm obsessed. It's not me asking all the questions leave the guy alone

1 hour ago, classof2010 said:

In hope that you might move on, I'll repeat myself. I enjoyed my time with some of the committee, the players, coaching stuff and supporters. The man who brought me to the club eventually left and I was asked to stay on. I did and well things got worse for me. 

If you go back far enough you'll see me getting stick for not having supported Hurlford or not for long enough or something. I lose track lol

45 minutes ago, Blobby said:

Conned might be the wrong choice of words
talked them into helping you acquire a new laptop sozzy

There is/was no new laptop!! What is wrong with you?

Edited by Killiepiyo

Slander isnt a criminal offence in Scotland btw, civil.
But aye Blobby is a numpty.
You’re becoming too easy to get a bite out of man, just dingy it and move on???

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

You’re becoming too easy to get a bite out of man, just dingy it and move on???

Ignore most of it but dont see many others on here getting the personal stuff. If it was yourself that folk hiding behind user names were having a go at, you'd probably want to stand up to them. Back when the forum was moderated it was easier to deal with in my perception anyway. As I say any of my work is fair game to have a go at but some of the stuff is below the belt. I expected some nonsense when I joined Talbot but that's almost half a decade. I dont think I could ever have predicted how much Talbot would become part of my family's lives, but it has and wouldn't change a thing.

13 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Ignore most of it but dont see many others on here getting the personal stuff. If it was yourself that folk hiding behind user names were having a go at, you'd probably want to stand up to them. Back when the forum was moderated it was easier to deal with in my perception anyway. As I say any of my work is fair game to have a go at but some of the stuff is below the belt. I expected some nonsense when I joined Talbot but that's almost half a decade. I dont think I could ever have predicted how much Talbot would become part of my family's lives, but it has and wouldn't change a thing.

Dont let them get to you mate.

In the Junior warld if you dare to even go and watch another team that you dont normally support you're labelled a turncoat/backstabber/gloryhunter.

love watching your match videos btw

• 2 weeks later...
On 1 November 2019 at 16:56, Killiepiyo said:

Are looking for sympathy?