Scottish Cup shocks

fan of the juniors

Horrible man says folk who have repeated the same personal attacks for several years... great stuff. You canne do wind ups, jokes and end greeting about me every time I post something. 

I don’t wind u up or end up greeting but ur cumnock bashing is tedious pity we all can’t jump on the talbot bandwagon but we all support our wee clubs not all glory hunters

I think you have me mixed up with one of the other people who must personally attack you because to be honest I don’t really post much on here now so it must be another of your many fans
You have took the words right oot ma mouth. Think it's you that's obsessed as you say not posted in awhile then when he posts something your straight on

You have took the words right oot ma mouth. Think it's you that's obsessed as you say not posted in awhile then when he posts something your straight on

So posting on one topic half a dozen times makes me obsessed get a grip when else did I reply to the self confessed talbot media officer answers on the back of a very small stamp

So posting on one topic half a dozen times makes me obsessed get a grip when else did I reply to the self confessed talbot media officer answers on the back of a very small stamp

No me that needs 2 get a grip. Think you need 2 get a life. You just stated posting half dozen times on a topic which you didn't. You posted about ur obsession who posted on a topic. What's the comment about "self confessed talbot media officer" as a said get a grip and a life stop obsessing about the guy

No me that needs 2 get a grip. Think you need 2 get a life. You just stated posting half dozen times on a topic which you didn't. You posted about ur obsession who posted on a topic. What's the comment about "self confessed talbot media officer" as a said get a grip and a life stop obsessing about the guy  

Which I didn’t what

You didn't post anything related or about the topic. All you have obsessed about with your few posts are about Aaron

So I’m obsessed because I make a few comments on one post about a guy who has switched to talbot 4 yr ago, but same guy constantly posts about cumnock that’s what I call obsessed not half a dozen posts on one thread, I was watching junior football long before he was born when talbot were a bang average team with maybe 2 or 3 major trophy wins if that was still the case would he be all over social media confessing his love for them

So I’m obsessed because I make a few comments on one post about a guy who has switched to talbot 4 yr ago, but same guy constantly posts about cumnock that’s what I call obsessed not half a dozen posts on one thread, I was watching junior football long before he was born when talbot were a bang average team with maybe 2 or 3 major trophy wins if that was still the case would he be all over social media confessing his love for them
Every time you post you just dig yourself a bigger hole. Your the 1 constantly bringing up the fact the guy has switched sides he wouldn't have anything to do wi Talbot if they weren't as successful. Glad you can read the guys mind aswell

It’s true though he was a Hurlford supporter then when Talbot came calling he changed teams and he always posts about how bad Cumnock are so what’s the problem about folk telling the truth he also conned the talbot supporters into buying him new laptop [emoji6]🤨

Every time you post you just dig yourself a bigger hole. Your the 1 constantly bringing up the fact the guy has switched sides he wouldn't have anything to do wi Talbot if they weren't as successful. Glad you can read the guys mind aswell

Think your a wee obsessed now you only seem to reply to my posts you had nothing to say on the post but called me obsessed [emoji106][emoji106]