Rangers v Motherwell - Sunday 27th October

1 hour ago, bennett said:

You subscribe to Rangers TV,  says it all.

The streaming site I use was showing it. I'm no daft enough to pay for that.

33 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Rangers don't have another fixture between now and the end of time.

#debtsweforget

28 minutes ago, clydebank kopite said:

Im pretty sure they play away to Ross County on wednesday 

:lol: Image result for images of fishing

So what? Clubs don't all need to have their own one. They could have simply taken part in the one of the team they visit closest to the day. Surely that's the spirit of it all, and not desperate attention seeking disrespectful shite like we saw from the garage c***s Sevco today.

Nothing says solemn remembrance of the killing of 100s of thousands of people in world wars like the firing of a massive gun.

26 minutes ago, ropy said:

Tell me more 

Tell me more, did you get very far....

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Nothing says solemn remembrance of the killing of 100s of thousands of people in world wars like the firing of a massive gun.

A gun salute in remembrance,  that's completely unheard of...

It’s October and they crackpots are getting the TA in to fire a big cannon across the pitch, lest we forget you do f**k all but wallow in a maudlin, mythical land of make believe. Absolute roasters.

36 minutes ago, bennett said:

Tell me more, did you get very far....

On this day 27th October
 1775 – King George III expands on his Proclamation of Rebellion in the Thirteen Colonies in his speech from the throne at the opening of Parliament.[1]
1962 – Major Rudolf Anderson of the United States Air Force becomes the only direct human casualty of the Cuban Missile Crisis when his U-2 reconnaissance airplane is shot down over Cuba by a Soviet-supplied surface-to-air missile.
1971 – The Democratic Republic of the Congo is renamed Zaire.
1854  William Alexander Smith, Scottish religious leader, founded the Boys' Brigade (d. 1914)
1858 – 
Theodore Roosevelt, American colonel and politician, 26th President of the United States, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)

15 hours ago, G-MAN said:

How does a tongue in cheek comment from me about YOU supporting 2 teams in the same league, turn into me being obsessed by Sevco emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png.

...dafties who love Sevco more than they like the team they actually support. I just find it pretty pathetic to be honest.

But I don't actually support two teams in the same league, I only really support Motherwell. My posts about Rangers on here is trolling the said dafties who frequent every Rangers thread and post more about them than their own club. Despite the fact that I freely admit that it's trolling, I still, STILL get people taking it seriously and biting, because as I've said on numerous occasions now, the mere mention of Rangers/Sevco whatever you want to call them causes a load of Scottish football fans to completely lose their rags.

Edited by MJC

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

But I don't actually support two teams in the same league, I only really support Motherwell. My posts about Rangers on here is trolling the said dafties who frequent every Rangers thread and post more about them than their own club. Despite the fact that I freely admit that it's trolling, I still, STILL get people taking it seriously and biting, because as I've said on numerous occasions now, the mere mention of Rangers/Sevco whatever you want to call them causes a load of Scottish football fans to completely lose their rags.

:lol:

The fictional moral high ground you've built for yourself never gets old.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

:lol:

The fictional moral high ground you've built for yourself never gets old.

Nothing fictional about it. I tried to reason with these folk when I came here at first, but they wouldn't have it, so I resorted to what I do now.

Every single Rangers thread on here is the same, especially when they win. You get supporters of various clubs spitting their dummies out about just about anything.

"Aaaarrrrghhh look at they b*****ds celebrating like that, some of them on the pitch, get them fined"

"Rangers are wearing a different socks and shorts combination from last week, scumbags! "

"They've got their poppies on too early, what they doin with that big gun"

"Listen to that sectarian singing, what a vile institution, hurry up and die again".

I'm no fan of Rangers, but they just don't bother me when they're not playing Motherwell. They are a bit of a strange bunch, especially with some of their remembrance Day stuff and their WATP mentality but I don't let it bother me. They've never given me any grief in and around football so I can let them go over my head.

8 minutes ago, MJC said:

Nothing fictional about it. I tried to reason with these folk when I came here at first, but they wouldn't have it, so I resorted to what I do now.

Every single Rangers thread on here is the same, especially when they win. You get supporters of various clubs spitting their dummies out about just about anything.

"Aaaarrrrghhh look at they b*****ds celebrating like that, some of them on the pitch, get them fined"

"Rangers are wearing a different socks and shorts combination from last week, scumbags! "

"They've got their poppies on too early, what they doin with that big gun"

"Listen to that sectarian singing, what a vile institution, hurry up and die again".

I'm no fan of Rangers, but they just don't bother me when they're not playing Motherwell. They are a bit of a strange bunch, especially with some of their remembrance Day stuff and their WATP mentality but I don't let it bother me. They've never given me any grief in and around football so I can let them go over my head.

Resorted to your noble mission :lol:

I've read this from you many, many times. Ironically because you lose your shit every time a non Rangers fan mentions Rangers. We know you're not an actual ***, but it is very weird behaviour based on very little.

4 hours ago, MP_MFC said:

Just saw it on sportscene as was out during the game, that was an embarrassing attempt from Tavernier but of course Mr PenaltytoRangers couldnae wait to give it. Unreal.

Tbf there was probably 2 handballs before it that should have been given, it felt like one of they days that nothing would fall for us, giving a goal away to motherwell is a potential c**t of a day, im just glad we got through it with the win

17 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

It’s October and they crackpots are getting the TA in to fire a big cannon across the pitch, lest we forget you do f**k all but wallow in a maudlin, mythical land of make believe. Absolute roasters.

The merest mention of the armed forces gets celtic fans in a frenzy, isn't it time that you guys moved on?