Rangers v Motherwell - Sunday 27th October

10 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

This has late Motherwell goal written all over it. 

Worth a try.

We have been utter pish second half tbf. Can’t help but feel that is yet another chance thrown away at Ibrox. Oh well, can at least enjoy the MJC derby fallout from here on in. 

This is just yet another classic Motherwell bottle job of a performance. Play well, go ahead then as sure as night follows day, chuck them a cheap goal at the crucial moment. Then in true Motherwell fashion we try and sit in and stop the opposition from scoring, something that Motherwell sides historically just cannot do and surprise, surprise we lose one and lose the match.

Edited by MJC

3 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

At least it wasn’t the pumping we were expecting. Gillespie has to better at the 1st goal and we have to show more ambition in the second half.

Mugabi looks a player.

That goal before half time was the moment of the match. You don't lose if that doesn't go in imo.

Just now, TavTastic said:

That goal before half time was the moment of the match. You don't lose if that doesn't go in imo.

Correct and that's why I posted at the time "only one winner now". It was a massive moment just like the 5th minute penalty miss we had against Aberdeen last weekend as it swung the momentum completely in your favour. Our second half performance was gutless and it was inevitable that we would concede and we duly did. We are so naive it is absolutely infuriating.

12 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

For me the mighty well were the better team in the first half no where near your 4-1 prediction.

We were, then our goalkeeper sold the jerseys right on half time and that changed the game completely. We just can't help ourselves in big games, especially against Rangers, we always find a way to throw them a lifeline to get back into the game.

1 hour ago, TavTastic said:

Thank God for that! Not a classic by any means or even close but I was just desperate for any win when they went ahead. 

Full credit to Motherwell I thought they were tough opponents.

Sevco will have more performances like this one,the worry is the league will turn into a procession for Celtic.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Genius!

If your team scores the same amount of goals as the opposition, you don't lose. 

Well I never!

Yeah that's not what I meant. I'm talking about the psychology of the game and it's flow. That moment was massive in terms of the result due to the psychological effect it had on both sides. 

1 hour ago, MJC said:

Correct and that's why I posted at the time "only one winner now". It was a massive moment just like the 5th minute penalty miss we had against Aberdeen last weekend as it swung the momentum completely in your favour. Our second half performance was gutless and it was inevitable that we would concede and we duly did. We are so naive it is absolutely infuriating.

Football can change so quickly in moments like that. Mentality can switch in a moment due to this kind of thing.

11 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Sevco will have more performances like this one,the worry is the league will turn into a procession for Celtic.

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. A lot of twists and turns to come in this title race.

Edited by TavTastic

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

Rangers TV greeting about not given handball shouts already. Absolutely seething. Glorious.

You subscribe to Rangers TV,  says it all.

3 hours ago, killie_lad said:

Tam genuinely makes me raging. Even rangers fans I know think he's a fucking embarrassment

2 hours ago, killie_lad said:

Hahahahaha

FREEKICK! PENALTY! SHOULDA BEEN BOOKED! YELLOW CARD! RED CARD! ANYTHING!

Hahahaha now the 'motherwell player went down theatrically' after a blatant foul, hilarious

The state of this twat^^

As the hearts fans would say,  pleasing....