Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Why does it say your account started in 2017? Did Mozza get lost in the wasteland?

Just now, NJ2 said:

Who was the mod that coined #keeppushing and essentially banned the word b***t?

Adolf Nizler I believe.

5 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Swampy phoning up Div about a ban. Swampy in general ended up a bit odd and off the rails on here, since he seemingly ended up going full on alt right due to issues with his wife while in the states

Oh man, Swampy.

Met him years ago and he was a decent, quiet lad. He then moved out to America and just completely lost the plot over the course of 4 or 5 years. Think he was kicking about the President Trump thread a while back (might still be) posing as a 100% American with no Scottish roots who just happened to stumble upon a Scottish football website and decide this was the best platform to air his far-right views.

I've been lucky enough to be on this site from almost the very start and witness most of the shenanigans first hand. Some of the absolute roasters who have come and gone on here are too many too remember and their stories too numerous to properly recall.
The boy bringing his hot girlfriend to the Golf day then telling everyone that he was going to share some intimate pictures of her on the NSFW forum, before clearly backing out of it was brilliant. He must have ended up with about -5000 reputation for not following through and he eventually gave up and left.
Some of the 5s tournaments and subsequent nights out were brilliant as well. It got massively popular at one point, to the level where there was about 40 or so teams showed up for it one year including former Clyde player Romauld Bouadji (who CK mercilessly stalked and goaded into turning out for his team as he had a massive crush on him) and on more than one occasion, the full top floor of Walkabout was reserved for the night out afterwards.

The golf day poster was DougalDougDogg or something. His bird caddied for him, he was certainly punching. He was pretty sound actually. I ended up playing the afternoon round with them and Seamus, who drooled for almost the whole thing.

The golf day was surreal, with a few long gone characters involved. I put poor AndyC out with Seamus and No8 in the morning. It ended up being a great day out actually, with Div chipping in with some fine prizes. The Phoenix managed to stand in the same dog shit twice and used an airline to clean his spikes much to everyone's disgust [emoji23]
Seamus deserves a mention. Didn't he claim to be an IT consultant working for Travelodge but in reality, emptied the bins in Drumchapel? 
Neither. I've no idea why he devolved into such a mess on here, but he seemed to react badly to the anti Lennon stuff at the time of the ref strike. Posted a glorious resignation thread then would get pished and come back with yet another alias.

Who was the other mental Celtic fan who completely lost it when he claimed to be in transport logistics and some called him a lorry washer? Another one, DavieBhoy was the epitome of the paranoid Celtic fan with wee man syndrome.

Youngsy was an old daft *** who totally embarrassed himself on his debut here, culminating in him weirdly inviting me to come to his brother's wedding in Dundee to tell a few jokes.

49 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Aye, Deefiant was the culprit. I did not donate either, but Dee Dee did and sadly past on before the money was given back.

I think the death of Dee Dee was something that really hit home on here, can remember I was genuinely shocked and saddened at the news.