Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Must be 8 or 9 years since I read that thread, but I was absolutely helpless on several occasions when reading it.

Some folk had great turns of phrase. A story about a jobby slowly making its way out onto a beach somewhere with "a colony of bluebottles " landing on it was fantastic reading.

The Shitting Stories thread was glorious. By some distance the best was the pished boy that shat all over a complete stranger's rabbit, closely followed by the boy who had a shite on a beach which he later observed to be "gently twisting in the wind whilst an alsatian barked at it" [emoji23]

Edit: may well be the same one you are referring to.

Listening to Off The Ball where they're talking about fans leaving early at games.

Was there not a burst of posts a few years back highlighting "the gannets" at rangers who were enjoying hospitality, but left their seats well before the half-time whistle to make sure they got their own and everyone else's share of the food.  This apparently meant that those who stayed to watch the full half were left with whatever meagre buffet/pies were left after the attack by the gannets.

5 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Listening to Off The Ball where they're talking about fans leaving early at games.

Was there not a burst of posts a few years back highlighting "the gannets" at rangers who were enjoying hospitality, but left their seats well before the half-time whistle to make sure they got their own and everyone else's share of the food.  This apparently meant that those who stayed to watch the full half were left with whatever meagre buffet/pies were left after the attack by the gannets.

That was a running feature in a Graeme Spiers column in Scotland on Sunday...

Edited by Angusfifer

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Free special sauce I presume.

I believe that is now known in the industry as 'Winners sauce' such was the regularity obnoxious w****r and restaurant critic Michael Winner had various bodily fluids deposited into his food before it left the kitchen. 

30 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I believe that is now known in the industry as 'Winners sauce' such was the regularity obnoxious w****r and restaurant critic Michael Winner had various bodily fluids deposited into his food before it left the kitchen. 

Shut up, Dave.

On 24/10/2019 at 22:48, Day of the Lords said:

I thought it was just Swampy and VT. XBL made a huge deal about standing up for them, but didn't have the stones to challenge the mods any further and was roundly ridiculed for it. He was actually pretty nauseating on that thread. 

He regularly made an arse of himself on the big P&B Challenges as well, and frequently had tantrums when losing one of them. 

Yeah that rings a bell actually. Although xbl got a ban not long after which I'm sure was due to harassment of the mods, so deegas can still partially claim it.

On 22/10/2019 at 10:23, Marshmallo said:

I think that was the thread which got him banned as he kept referring to the protestors as "apes" even when the racial connotations were pointed out to him.

I loved his St Mirren obsession. He would always be at their games when they lost a key relegation clash, for example I think it was against Falkirk and he posted post match that he'd "gone along on a whim" as he "happened to be in the area by chance".

Ric once resigned due to an argument over stewed fruit.

The best Stuart Dickson moment was when he absolutely tore in to St Mirren for signing Kenny Deuchar on loan. Kenny Deuchar had actually signed for St Johnstone.