Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Who was the Aberdeen Poster that had a penchant for jigsaws? His meltdown and subsequent banning was amusing.

Wasn't there a Liam'll paint it of him doing a jigsaw too?

Edited by sjc

11 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Can anyone post the rangers meltdown thread from 2012 as mentioned above or the Hibs cup final win thread from 2016.

I have vague recollections of both but, like all the other threads "dug up" and reproduced here, the belly laughs and the posters of the day bring back lots of happy/shocking/unbelievable memories.   Cheers.

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

Cheers DA.  Will work through it after the football.  👍

There's a bit of overlap when the Chronicles thread reaches the time of the cup final but they are both worth reading.

Very amusing stuff.

12 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

A bit niche perhaps but an Ayr United fan’s typo of scapegoat on an Ayr v Pars match thread led to many a dreary match’s thread being brightened up by the mention of spacegoat. 

That was the main man Dryhorce. Spent months spamming the Tartan Army forum, giving us such delights as MUBTUMBO. After being chased out of there he seemed to decide out of nowhere he was an Ayr fan and then spent another few weeks spamming our thread thus giving birth to the wonderful Spacegoat.

After being banned on here he joined an Ayr fans page on Facebook. If I remember right he eventually left it in a huff to go and support Rangers.

There was that Pride of the Clyde guy a few years ago who signed up and started a thread saying he was a yank who’d just moved here and wanted to know which team to support. He signed off every single post with his “tidings”.

He lasted a while but I’m about 90% sure he was an alias either of Swampy or that Morton fan who pished himself.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

There was that Pride of the Clyde guy a few years ago who signed up and started a thread saying he was a yank who’d just moved here and wanted to know which team to support. He signed off every single post with his “tidings”.

He lasted a while but I’m about 90% sure he was an alias either of Swampy or that Morton fan who pished himself.

It was pishy pants McKee

23 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

That was the main man Dryhorce. Spent months spamming the Tartan Army forum, giving us such delights as MUBTUMBO. After being chased out of there he seemed to decide out of nowhere he was an Ayr fan and then spent another few weeks spamming our thread thus giving birth to the wonderful Spacegoat.

After being banned on here he joined an Ayr fans page on Facebook. If I remember right he eventually left it in a huff to go and support Rangers.

He went through a phase of posting on the P & B Facebook page which gets about one comment every 5 years, daily, simply stating FREE THE DRYHORCE

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He went through a phase of posting on the P & B Facebook page which gets about one comment every 5 years, daily, simply stating FREE THE DRYHORCE

I noticed that too. Out of curiosity I clicked on his page and saw that he had posted a picture of himself throwing a Labour Party leaflet down the toilet which he’d recently extinguished a fag in. 

12 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Image result for goat in space

Space Goat was actually Jordan Preston and now plays for Halifax Town. 

Checked the original match thread and it was lots of joviality about folk coming to see Spacegoat and Jimmy85 saying he wanted to smash Chris Martin’s (the Coldplay one) skull with a hammer.

On 23/10/2019 at 12:08, welshbairn said:

I remember when Swampy got permabanned it was after he and a couple others demanded that a fairly innocuous poster who disagreed with them on a politics thread got banned, and when the mods told them to GTF they went on a full blown attack on the mods, and Div had had enough. 

Deegas, an English "zero-pointer" who spent 6 months of his life trolling yes voters on here, getting 3 of the most "box office posters" (virginton, swampy and xbl) of the time bans, before fucking off, never to be seen again (under the same name at least). Talk about box office!

54 minutes ago, afca32 said:

Deegas, an English "zero-pointer" who spent 6 months of his life trolling yes voters on here, getting 3 of the most "box office posters" (virginton, swampy and xbl) of the time bans, before fucking off, never to be seen again (under the same name at least). Talk about box office!

I thought it was just Swampy and VT. XBL made a huge deal about standing up for them, but didn't have the stones to challenge the mods any further and was roundly ridiculed for it. He was actually pretty nauseating on that thread. 

He regularly made an arse of himself on the big P&B Challenges as well, and frequently had tantrums when losing one of them. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Space Goat was actually Jordan Preston and now plays for Halifax Town. 

Checked the original match thread and it was lots of joviality about folk coming to see Spacegoat and Jimmy85 saying he wanted to smash Chris Martin’s (the Coldplay one) skull with a hammer.

I didn't always agree with Jimmy, but...