Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Can't say I remember that. What I do remember is that thread turning into an open season of bizarre behaviour from you coming to the fore. 

Most of it in retaliation to similar or even more bizarre behaviour (which goes on to this day). Only I got rumbled and the heroes with the most green dots or platinum memberships got away with their pish.

Can anyone post the rangers meltdown thread from 2012 as mentioned above or the Hibs cup final win thread from 2016.

I have vague recollections of both but, like all the other threads "dug up" and reproduced here, the belly laughs and the posters of the day bring back lots of happy/shocking/unbelievable memories.   Cheers.

I've not been here long, but caught up with the P&B Gold stuff early doors, most of which has reduced me to tears of laughter in work at various times.

But the best I've seen is the reason I came here to begin with, the Leigh Griffiths blog.

"As far as motivational techniques go it’s highly unconventional, but firing a semi-naked, knife-wielding Eddie Malone from a cannon into the midst of United’s training session at Tannadice is one heck of a team building exercise." still has me in tears every time I read it!

On 22/10/2019 at 15:53, Hedgecutter said:

27 sec mark  ^_^

Eta:  I've only just noticed that he has to suddenly stop and pull an awkward face when Murphy quickly turns his head rather unexpectedly.  :lol: 

*oh crap, erm... scratch face*

Looking back at this properly. I hadn’t appreciated at the time just how utterly bewildered I looked at the suggestion he would stay on as Scottish Party Leader and that “Scotland needs a strong Labour Party”. It was full on Cheryl Cole.E0FFB0E7-2382-4971-B6E4-E2F0221FFCF0.gif.46528eb0cea914a7e9c9c65e0fb2228f.gif

4 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Looking back at this properly. I hadn’t appreciated at the time just how utterly bewildered I looked at the suggestion he would stay on as Scottish Party Leader and that “Scotland needs a strong Labour Party”. It was full on Cheryl Cole.E0FFB0E7-2382-4971-B6E4-E2F0221FFCF0.gif.46528eb0cea914a7e9c9c65e0fb2228f.gif

The big sigh at 2:01 is also a treat.

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

A bit niche perhaps but an Ayr United fan’s typo of scapegoat on an Ayr v Pars match thread led to many a dreary match’s thread being brightened up by the mention of spacegoat. 

:lol:

I'm currently making my way through the thread and have lost it at this. Brilliant.

Can't remember the thread but mind a poster saying he used to rub his knob on his boss' mug every morning when he was told to make him a cup of coffee.

Why do utterly w**k bosses think nothing of telling underlings to bring them beverages? It's like tubes in restaurants who give the waiters all sorts of shit and somehow don't realise they're getting the special sauce.

Do folk stay on your ignore list if they change username? Just wondering if some folk change names so much just to annoy DA Baracus.