Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Guest Moomintroll
My Holiday in Strathclyde. Available on PNB gold. The gold thread is essential homework for new members.
Rank little boy is still one of the funniest phrases I have read on here in the context of that story. The Leigh Griffiths alternative blog is also an absolute thing of joy.

21 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
24 minutes ago, Ylf said:

did you lot ever get the cash back?

I wasnt involved. However majority did. Then rest that was left went to charity or along those lines

Aye, Deefiant was the culprit. I did not donate either, but Dee Dee did and sadly past on before the money was given back.

The thread where someone from Knightswood asked for advice in asking someone out, the usual "get her pumped" and "pics or gtf" came out. Turned out to be 14 years old and everyone was a beast.

I've been lucky enough to be on this site from almost the very start and witness most of the shenanigans first hand. Some of the absolute roasters who have come and gone on here are too many too remember and their stories too numerous to properly recall.

The boy bringing his hot girlfriend to the Golf day then telling everyone that he was going to share some intimate pictures of her on the NSFW forum, before clearly backing out of it was brilliant. He must have ended up with about -5000 reputation for not following through and he eventually gave up and left.

Some of the 5s tournaments and subsequent nights out were brilliant as well. It got massively popular at one point, to the level where there was about 40 or so teams showed up for it one year including former Clyde player Romauld Bouadji (who CK mercilessly stalked and goaded into turning out for his team as he had a massive crush on him) and on more than one occasion, the full top floor of Walkabout was reserved for the night out afterwards.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Big Gus' "Best Poster" winning speech....

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Big Gus - Poster is the Year.

Still makes me chortle.

His lack of self awareness.

His steadfast denial that it was a wind-up in the face of everyone telling him there was fucking no chance it was him.

His absolutely toe-curling acceptance speech.

And then the fallout.....fucking beautiful.