Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

There was also Magee who had a meltdown after somebody called him a bad parent because he took his kid(s) to Celtic Park.

A bit more to it than that, there was also a less than subtle inference of Catholic priests and you know what regarding my kids by the same poster, some Kilmarnock fan I seem to recall.

I lost the rag big time at that but I'm sure most parents would, that's a line you dont cross in the name of light hearted slagging on a football forum. 

The opening sequence of him getting prepared for battle and from 09:30 are my favourite bits. 
Peter used to post on here. 

My favourite post of his was his advocating an independent Scotland taking unilateral military action to prevent Germany developing the nuclear bomb.

22 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The opening sequence of him getting prepared for battle and from 09:30 are my favourite bits. 

I liked 00:16 when it shows DOW spelled with those letters you get for wheely bins.

I'm surprised the Club Photos thread hasn't stirred up more drama tbh, there's bound to be dozens of posters who have appeared on that (and haven't admitted it). 

56 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

Must admit I have no idea how Peter Dow relates to P&B, but I'm loving this particular frame from that video.  :lol:

PeterDow.JPG.69d388f3796b3fac3e2b8bd93d4b5485.JPG

peter-dow-image-2-12840995.jpg

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/meet-the-lonely-heart-from-hell-1079428

18 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Of course, as seen on Adam's signature:

Sig.JPG

Let us not forget poor Isa Goudie (and his Glenafton supporting cohort who ended up creating a new account to run away from his support of Isa) who equated clubs leaving the Juniors to Nazis and who in the ensuing uproar asked Div to delete his account and all of his posts or he'd get "the GDPR" onto P&B.

THE GDPR

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Good luck with that when you dine in the seat beside your bunkbed and use a sofa as an office chair.

Capture.JPG.885a8d1bf5180c6ef8a2b03296bdd002.JPG

... which might be the same sofa.  F*** knows.

Edited by Hedgecutter

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The 411 club. Pretty sure that was the The Rangers Vs QoS thread where we beat them in the Challenge Cup and afterwards almost the whole of PnB were in the thread.

I think that was for a Hibs v Rangers game.  I was a proud member of the 411 Club, and couldn't have been if it was one of our wins over them.

Let us not forget poor Isa Goudie (and his Glenafton supporting cohort who ended up creating a new account to run away from his support of Isa) who equated clubs leaving the Juniors to Nazis and who in the ensuing uproar asked Div to delete his account and all of his posts or he'd get "the GDPR" onto P&B.

THE GDPR
Isa also had an alt account emptied by Tynie a few months ago. Durgalit Shareholder or something like that

I think that was for a Hibs v Rangers game.  I was a proud member of the 411 Club, and couldn't have been if it was one of our wins over them.
Was it? I always thought it was that Challenge Cup game against us.

21 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The 411 club. Pretty sure that was the The Rangers Vs QoS thread where we beat them in the Challenge Cup and afterwards almost the whole of PnB were in the thread.

17 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Hibs: 

http://i.imgur.com/8STlvSJ.jpg

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
16 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Was it? I always thought it was that Challenge Cup game against us.

Definitely Hibs. Was one of the peak banter years moments. The seethe was magnificent.