Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

This was the offshoot of him claiming to use his "investigative skills" (putting my username into Google) and posting his findings that all can see.  

So I did the same and found the madman on there. 

WTM was my main suspect in the Skidmarks mystery, fitted his stalking profile and he more or less admitted it when attempting to defend it as the right thing to do. Perhaps we'll never know.

Edited by welshbairn

WTM was a genuinely creepy weirdo. I made an offhand comment in a thread during which he was being absolutely dragged and he went absolutely mental, accusing me of being a card-carrying nazi because my profile pic is Ian Curtis, before continuing to tell me he knew a roadie who knew first hand that Curtis and Bernard Sumner were full on nazi sympathisers. I kept replying with shit one line piss-takes and he'd reply with an absolute slew of spittle-flecked seethe.

His attempted takedown of VT was hilarious though, and highly creepy (the aforementioned study into times of posts), iirc he made a fake "Virginton" profile screen for P&B and was mercilessly ripped for it. I think i posted something along the lines of VT coming home and finding WTM "furiously wanking into his underwear drawer" which prompted another outstanding breakdown. 

I'm sure he had another meltdown when appearing in the countdown of terrible posters. An absolute fucking no-righter who quite clearly had a kill-room in his basement. 

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

It does seem strange that a thread dedicated to all the P&B Gold moments that we have forgotten, or weren't around for, seems to be destined for P&B Gold. I am convinced there are many more nuggets still to come.

Over to you @8MileBU

37 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

His username was just CK though, wasn’t it? 

36 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He may have changed it to that, but he was initially Clyde Kid

Very good

Guest Moomintroll
I genuinely have no idea what this means
I may have juxtaposed supras, a.k.a peppinoimpastato a.k.a kuro with another poster. tbf they all meld into each other after a while.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:
4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
I genuinely have no idea what this means

I may have juxtaposed supras, a.k.a peppinoimpastato a.k.a kuro with another poster. tbf they all meld into each other after a while.

No way was Supras Peppino, Kuro or even Fuzzyafro. 

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Fergpisscum wasn't it?

Allshit Ferguscum, apparently, according to the man himself.

That's the biggest blast from the past so far: the brief period of time where Leeds United were almost relevant to football.

4 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Scumbling Lolbion was another. 

Weren't those the work of Rinky?

That's the one. Tried, and failed, to find the original post.