Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who was the poster who changed their font colour? Ventor or vinter or something? Was that also xbl?

Snafu used type in  blue during the Liquidation Thread at it height 

It should also be mentioned that XBL compared himself to a rape victim shortly before being emptied.  
I'm sure someone mentioned recently that the creepy c**t has reinvented himself as some sort of twitter commentator on the Indy scene. 

He has a Twitter account with about 100 followers and will occasionally get thrown up. Y the No side as an example of a crackpot Yesser.

I vaguely remember someone claimed to be sleeping in a flat in Dundee and was woken by noises outside the window. On opening the curtains, they had a closeup view of a woman being assfucked against the window. 

Only in Dundee...

He has a Twitter account with about 100 followers and will occasionally get thrown up. Y the No side as an example of a crackpot Yesser.
Get his twitter username shared so we can all laugh at him. Come on.

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Who was also xbl. 

I didn't pay a lot of attention to 'box office' posters back then.

Was it also xbl who started a thread about how one of the other Arbroath posters had been killed while working abroad, which was eventually revealed as a pretty tasteless wind-up?

6 hours ago, sjc said:

Who was the Poster that hilariously trolled that pissed up Labour MP from Falkirk?

Believe it or not, that was H_B. One of his only two high points on P&B, the other being totally destroying Oaksoft. 

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Who was also xbl. 

Posted in a multi-coloured font and started and finished every single post with "BY VECTRON"

2 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Was Vinter not the strange East Stirling supporting poster?

Vintex.

McMuffin's fort thread was a thing of beauty. Unfortunately he asked for it to be removed as he'd become a responsible adult with an important job :(

In the early days the majority of posters on teh site were St Mirren, Falkirk and Clyde fans.  When Caley got promoted I remember the SPL (as it was) forum being barren in comparison to the First Division one.  Some teams had no fans represented, I remember there being basically one Dundee fan, Insight, whose posting consisted of a massive emoji middle finger.  He lasted a few years but bailed after an epic meltdown when Gretna beat Dundee 5-0 in the Scottish cup or something like that.