Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Iv been a member for 8 years and the best single post I have ever read is the poster who pumped the hump back! 

I didn't really post much in my early days so iv missed alot of the stories mentioned earlier but I remember the Tony thread as it happened, best thread on P&B for me.

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

just remembered another one to add - I think there was some kind of challenge going in the gambling forum along the lines of betting, at odds no better than evens, from an initial stake of £20 until you had over a grand. Lambie's Pigeon Feed was doing pretty well from it iirc, and ended up putting a few hundred on a Ukrainian cup game on a tip from here... which naturally ended up getting burst as the team he backed lost 3-1 or something. LPF had a bit of a meltdown over it which was pretty funny as I recall, might still be in that section somewhere.

That was fucking brilliant. There's a guy on here who posts with a Ukranian name who for some reason absolutely loves Ukraine and wanted to live there, he's giving it big tips on some shitey fourth-tier amateur match or something like that, and yon LPF spunks a fair wad on it and goes apoplectic with rage when it doesn't come in.

50 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Some St Johnstone (I think?) players da, on here going ape shit because his son was getting the pish ripped oot him  for being shite.

One I was actually here for, didn't he come back multiple times? It was a right laugh.

Just now, gav-ffc said:

2008 I posted about the haul of drink me and my mate had for new year and got hounded roundly for it.

:lol: that was brilliant.

Anyone else remember mhak's Evisu jeans?

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Some St Johnstone (I think?) players da, on here going ape shit because his son was getting the pish ripped oot him  for being shite.

24 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

One I was actually here for, didn't he come back multiple times? It was a right laugh.

@COG he appears at random intervals to tell Saints fans how shite all the players are, and how shite the manager is, ever since we punted Greg Hurst. He also spent his time in the lower tiers trying to convince fans of clubs we'd loaned Hurst to that he was a star, despite him bombing literally everywhere. 

His last appearance lasted about two posts before he started offering to "meet me to discuss how shite his son is", or something like that.

FWIW we've got about four identical posters on our club forum, it's a great laugh.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Alias signs up to site. Alias posts on the Clyde thread that they have signed a Portuguese wonderkid who was on the books of Sporting Lisbon - Frieda Pinto - an absolute goal machine. Link to fake Wikipedia page posted. Clyde fans begin to salivate at the prospect. 

Someone realises that it’s a wind-up and that Frieda Pinto is in fact, an actress who stars in Slumdog Millionaire.

Clyde fans go berserk, again.