Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

On 05/07/2013 at 12:16, Broken Algorithms said:

8) This. Along similar lines to the one Fudge posted, there was one about Keithgy and his moderating, I can't find the original post to quote, but I did find a cut and paste using google:

I suspect that SaltyTON was on the windup for his brief stint as a moderator.

You can just imagine Keithgy hunched over his computer at 2.30am, bug-eyed and restless. His wife approaches him, saying, "Keith, how come we don't make love like we used to?" as she sobs into her nightdress. "Its since you became a moderator on that Pie and Bovril, you haven't even touched me!"

He throwns an empty bourbon bottle at the wall next to her. "DAMMIT WOMAN!", he screams, "Don't you ever talk about Pie and Bovril like that, ya hear?!"

Scared, she tries to drag him into bed. "Come to bed Keith, please, come to bed."

He throws her to the floor before returning to the computer. "I can't! The Bargain Basement Thread needs me!"

FF was utter gold until he stopped posting regularly, which is a shame.

Guest Moomintroll
DundeeBarry's Real Leigh Griffiths Blog was a thing of awesome greatness. "Wha's in charge here"? [emoji28]
Wha's in cherge here. Hiya Leigh, hiya pal. Jocky's jetpack. Was utter genius from start to finish.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

Munster shagging the hunchback.

PC Cabe and his multiple breakdowns.

Many shiteing stories.

The early clique, Kilt, Frank Booth and their descent.I

LiamDFC.

Chigsy & Ron.

Gunther and his wife.

@Adam deserves the utmost praise for preserving one of his quotes in his signature.

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Did someone’s holiday not consist of going to ikea in East Kilbride or some pish?
And let’s not forget “Fat Daz P” and Tony’s London trip...

2 hours ago, blackislekillie said:
2 hours ago, NJ2 said:
Did someone’s holiday not consist of going to ikea in East Kilbride or some pish?
And let’s not forget “Fat Daz P” and Tony’s London trip...

My Holiday in Strathclyde. Available on PNB gold. The gold thread is essential homework for new members.

I was about to post it was someone who went on holiday to M&D's .

I thought it was a St Johnstone fan though....

I am also sure he was in a rap band or something

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
16 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:
DundeeBarry's Real Leigh Griffiths Blog was a thing of awesome greatness. "Wha's in charge here"? emoji28.png

Wha's in cherge here. Hiya Leigh, hiya pal. Jocky's jetpack. Was utter genius from start to finish.

Gary Harkins getting his body shaved continuously at the side of the pitch by a team of barbers and the hair stuffed into Tescos bags to make balls for the players to train with.