Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

26 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Gincardine likes to occasionally revel in the Celtic child abuse scandal, so I’m going to assume it’s that which copped him a suspension? 

Probably his last hurrah regarding that given recent events. Back to dabbing in not so thinly veiled bigotry is all he has left.

The BRALT is an utter shambles these days, but back when Rangers were dying it had some of the best posts on the forum. My favourite:

As I walked down the Copland Road
I met a total stranger
He said to me "are you going to see
the famous Glasgow Rangers"
Nope

Honourable mention to Doink who used to pop up every now and then on the BRALT with a one-word soundbite lifted straight out an early-2000s Daily Record article.

"warchest"

17 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Honourable mention to Doink who used to pop up every now and then on the BRALT with a one-word soundbite lifted straight out an early-2000s Daily Record article.

"warchest"

DAVE KING

Someone on Twitter is using a screenshot of a post by[mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention] on this thread to take the piss out of XBL - truly fantastic to see one of the all-time great p&b weirdos getting a wider audience.

Link?

I seem to remember a poster bringing up a money making idea on some online bingo site. You put £10 deposit in and they upped it to 100 quid or something, then you just buy a shit tonne of bingo tickets. Some guys on here were cashing out over £200 if I remember right. 

Think it was a Falkirk fan who played for the P&B team that came out with his,,, Gaz I think. The same guy who discovered the 1p Ryanair flights. Had a few daytrips to London and Dublin with 4p coming out of my account! 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

The Russian mp3 music site was a superb find too. Saints1884 I think or someone like that posted a link and half of us downloaded thousands of songs for free. 

Putin probably used it to hack all our lives but f**k it, it was worth it.

This thread is absolutely golden.

Someone mentioned that they've been on this site for half of their life and it made me realise that it's nearly the same for me. I joined in October 2006 as a 14 year old, I hate to think how many hours I've spent on here in the 13 years since.