Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Guest Moomintroll
Yeah the Pedro as Homer Simpson disappearing into the hedge was one that made me pish myself.
That was genius, as was the one where our badge burst theirs after, I think, Chris Burke scored that last minute winner after they had a penalty saved.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Alan Stubbs knew more about that than I did.

That was an utterly pathetic and poisonous attempt by some hurting idiot trying to pin something/someone taking things too far on me, in a typical blind witch hunt on P&B. 

Total witch hunt. Big losers. Sad.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Unfortunately you’ve missed out the part where Adam himself clarified it hadn’t been me as at the time I knew nothing of his domestic circumstances, was always a poster I’d got along with and it was he himself who advised me of what’d been going on. Not long afterwards we began to follow each other on Twitter and still do, albeit he’s very beige over there and doesn’t seem to use it much.

Can't say I remember that. What I do remember is that thread turning into an open season of bizarre behaviour from you coming to the fore. 

Who knows if that Bobby Skidmarks work call even really happened. Having a track record which makes it seem perfectly plausible should be a wake up call in itself. 

ce043ca4e245e9316f45146e6a310318.jpg

'brought down a peg or two' jose.png

3 hours ago, bud1876 said:

Who was the poster that got his "girlfriend" to post in here using his username backing up what hed previously been saying.
Sorry for being so vague... I remember just about collapsing laughing.

Pretty sure that was Hibernia_22. 

Nobody believe he had a bird so he took a strop and got "her" to respond to posts on his account. Absolutely mental stuff. He may have also have been the boy who got absolutely dragged in the Gaming sub-forum for trying to start a Boosting Clan in Call of Duty. 

8 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, johnnydun said:
Yeah the Pedro as Homer Simpson disappearing into the hedge was one that made me pish myself.

That was genius, as was the one where our badge burst theirs after, I think, Chris Burke scored that last minute winner after they had a penalty saved.

It was an equaliser.

The 411 club was utterly tremendous. I’m sure The_Kincardine took a screenshot of who was on the match thread of yet another time we gave them an absolute bodying. 

BoredomGuy’s post of the week involving biscuits from Aldi? Always had me pishing myself. 

Andreas Kelvera mocking Alan Stubbs for having cancer was a particular lowlight, along with a rant about @The Grass Is Greener. and the majority of Hibs fans being tramps/aids victims. 

20 minutes ago, The Ginger Prince said:

BoredomGuy’s post of the week involving biscuits from Aldi? Always had me pishing myself. 

Mini rolls from Lidl. Still the best bit about Livingston away.

Pretty sure that was Hibernia_22. 
Nobody believe he had a bird so he took a strop and got "her" to respond to posts on his account. Absolutely mental stuff. He may have also have been the boy who got absolutely dragged in the Gaming sub-forum for trying to start a Boosting Clan in Call of Duty. 

Definitely him. I’m sure someone found a link to his bebo or MySpace and it turned out he was a pure middle aged guy and not the spotty teen we all thought.