Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Peter Dow must have found some woman online to shag him. If he didn't I'm utterly convinced we'd now be talking about whether we could have all done a bit more to prevent the mass shooting he inevitably would have carried out.

Edited by Gordon EF

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

Ahh, glad to see see Hedgecutter's girlfriend came on to clear all that up.......

.... wait a god damn minute....

No "lol"s or "xx"s in that passage of text. It can't be a woman. I'm beginning to think you actually did suggest that.

the x key is broken

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Just recalled it causing a disproportionate amount of argument is all.

Clearly that was a proxy falling out in you and Skidders larger war....

There’s no war mate. ‘Disproportionate’ is the very word. There was one stupid thing that caused the whole ‘war’ and gained me an army of haters and it was me not liking most of the stuff folk were saying to Grimbo (still don’t) and so I had a pop at a few folk I felt were taking it way too far. Then it just snowballed from there. 

Edited by 8MileBU

There’s no war mate. ‘Disproportionate’ is the very word. There was one stupid thing that caused the whole ‘war’ and gained me an army of haters and it was me not liking most of the stuff folk were saying to Grimbo (still don’t) and so I had a pop at a few folk I felt were taking it way too far. Then it just snowballed from there.   

Yeah, it’s got nothing to do with all your posts where you make an utter tit of yourself. Zero self awareness.

Re-visiting Ad Lib's "Dale Carrick" made me remember another story about him. He used to get called a virgin pretty much incessantly. Then one day (presumably immediately after losing his cherry) when folk pulled that one out he'd just start responding with something like "incorrect". Not the most bombastic P&B tale but I quite liked it.

26 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

"snowballed", eh?

47 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

the x key is broken

4 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I have spotted a flaw in your argument there.

image.png.c0a6e06d9ed3517ffb272110dbf639c8.png

i don't know why, but that struck me as exactly the sort of astute observation that Columbo would have used to entrap a 'moiderer 'at some point...

Guest Moomintroll
1 minute ago, Herman Hessian said:

image.png.c0a6e06d9ed3517ffb272110dbf639c8.png

i don't know why, but that struck me as exactly the sort of astute observation that Columbo would have used to entrap a 'moiderer 'at some point...

One more thing, why do you appear to be on the vinegar strokes while typing?

The Shitting Stories thread was glorious. By some distance the best was the pished boy that shat all over a complete stranger's rabbit, closely followed by the boy who had a shite on a beach which he later observed to be "gently twisting in the wind whilst an alsatian barked at it" [emoji23]

Guest Moomintroll
10 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Things can snowball if you don't get a snowball.

Which P&B poster do we think most resembles Martin in real life?