Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Was there not also some story of someone Facebook messaging Adam about how bad he and LM were as parents and how they should lose their kids?

I got a FB message from someone ripping f**k out of LM and Adam. It was very spooky and long winded. I'll see if I can find it and get it posted.

34 minutes ago, philpy said:

Sadly not. I'm sure I deleted it, that was a screenshot I posted.

Just make it up.  Why let the truth spoil a good story.

Eta:  actually, this is P&B, such reckless action would probably see you landed in court.  For avoidance of doubt, I did not (repeat not) suggest the above, even though it's through my account.  It was my girlfriend who took over my phone whilst I was away briefly.  I can prove it, here she is:  Hi, HC's gf here.  Yes, I typed it, not HC. Gr8 thread btw. Bye.

Edited by Hedgecutter

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't discuss politics on here but I ventured in for a look after the general election where Scotland was practically yellow.

Mon Dieu's gif of Salmond's head on Vince McMahon with the caption "Salmond walking in to parliament next week"* was possibly one of the funniest things I have ever seen on here. Regardless of who you voted for, it was superb. Has someone got that saved?

*Something along those lines.

Mon Dieu was/is my favourite poster on here, the seethe generated by him and TGIG after the Cup final was spectacular.

4 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The last 30 seconds of that clip is absolutely gold. Also why does his uniform make him look like a Nazi?

40 minutes ago, philpy said:

I got a FB message from someone ripping f**k out of LM and Adam. It was very spooky and long winded. I'll see if I can find it and get it posted.

19 hours ago, MeadowArab said:
On 22/10/2019 at 11:53, Romeo said:
The Ttme P&B was rife with chat about Steve Lamas and his "alleged" indiscretions only for Div to shit his pants when Lomas got his "legal Team" involved.  Leading to requests from the moderating team for people to stop posting anything about it.

What were the "alleged indiscretions"?

Was he not shagging half the office staff? Or the chairman's daughter? Allegedly...

36 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Just make it up.  Why let the truth spoil a good story.

Eta:  actually, this is P&B, such reckless action would probably see you landed in court.  For avoidance of doubt, I did not (repeat not) suggest the above, even though it's through my account.  It was my girlfriend who took over my phone whilst I was away briefly.  I can prove it, here she is:  Hi, HC's gf here.  Yes, I typed it, not HC. Gr8 thread btw. Bye.

Ahh, glad to see see Hedgecutter's girlfriend came on to clear all that up.......

.... wait a god damn minute....

No "lol"s or "xx"s in that passage of text. It can't be a woman. I'm beginning to think you actually did suggest that.