Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

27 sec mark  ^_^

Eta:  I've only just noticed that he has to suddenly stop and pull an awkward face when Murphy quickly turns his head rather unexpectedly.  :lol: 

*oh crap, erm... scratch face*

"Kirsten, I know what it's like to come from behind." One minute in, @Ad Lib trying not to giggle.

Edited by welshbairn

12 minutes ago, MeadowArab said:
12 hours ago, Angusfifer said:
Kilt's attempted seduction of a female P&Ber with a box of milk tray at an airport takes some beating...

Wait. What!?

Think it was Maltesers and he was working on security. Details are everything.

25 minutes ago, MeadowArab said:
13 hours ago, Angusfifer said:
Kilt's attempted seduction of a female P&Ber with a box of milk tray at an airport takes some beating...

Wait. What!?

A female poster on here let it be known she was going on holiday, flying from Glasgow Airport.

Kilt used his work's computer systems to track her down and met her in the airport with a box of Maltesers.

The Ttme P&B was rife with chat about Steve Lamas and his "alleged" indiscretions only for Div to shit his pants when Lomas got his "legal Team" involved.  Leading to requests from the moderating team for people to stop posting anything about it.
What were the "alleged indiscretions"?

12 minutes ago, Gaz said:

A female poster on here let it be known she was going on holiday, flying from Glasgow Airport.

Kilt used his work's computer systems to track her down and met her in the airport with a box of Maltesers.

All_because_the_lady_loves.PNG.31fbcfd0635b95d4397c728e7d171f45.PNG

This was only a year or 2 ago if I remember correctly? I missed the whole thing as I was working a 12 hour shift that day. [emoji17]

It was one of the most crazy things I have ever seen in my life, the forum went into meltdown for hours until Div put a stop to it and deleted about 30 pages full of absolute outrage. It was in PTTGOYN.

20 minutes ago, MeadowArab said:
11 hours ago, Romeo said:
The Ttme P&B was rife with chat about Steve Lamas and his "alleged" indiscretions only for Div to shit his pants when Lomas got his "legal Team" involved.  Leading to requests from the moderating team for people to stop posting anything about it.

What were the "alleged indiscretions"?

He got his knob out in his office after calling a female member of the office staff in.

What were the consequences afterwards? Banned?

Man, the forum was such a different place back then. The internet in general, even. Folk had their guard up much less in terms of anonymity and this would lead to absolutely insane dealings in folk's private lives being dealt out over the P&B table for all to see. The whole, years long, Kilt saga is testament to that.

8 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Without doxxing him, is he the guy who is called up on BBC News quite often when they need an impartial opinion about parliament

It’s a matter of public record that I used to be a member of a political party.

I enjoy far more not being one.

A poster who went to nightclubs alone.

magee’s phone catching story.

some idiot who got conned out of cash by trying to buy trainers from the most obvious scam website going, coming to p&b for help/warn others, be sarcastically told it that if he posted/pm’d his bank details in full that a poster would get it sorted only for him to actually PM the poster all his details.