Tales of P&B Past

Torpar

Guest Moomintroll
No way was Supras Peppino, Kuro or even Fuzzyafro. 
Your avatar is somewhat prescient, yet you don't have a fucking clue if you aren't James Cameron. I bet you aren't even Welsh or a Falkirk supporter, even if you are I know better because, angry, angry, angry. f**k off, random caddying story etc. He is a strange little man, whoever the hell he is.

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

Not sure if it has been covered yet but Supras started an alias called Miranda and when I pulled him up on it he claimed his neighbour stole his Wifi.

Similarly, Vicky the Viking.

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
17 minutes ago, welshbairn said:
No way was Supras Peppino, Kuro or even Fuzzyafro. 

Your avatar is somewhat prescient, yet you don't have a fucking clue if you aren't James Cameron. I bet you aren't even Welsh or a Falkirk supporter, even if you are I know better because, angry, angry, angry. f**k off, random caddying story etc. He is a strange little man, whoever the hell he is.

Getting confused now, is Rinky Sidebottom Supras, Kuro or you?

Guest Moomintroll
Not sure if it has been covered yet but Supras started an alias called Miranda and when I pulled him up on it he claimed his neighbour stole his Wifi.
Been brought up keithgy, yet kuro lives. We all know who he is his, Fredd was utterly harmless in comparison imho but he was cut off immediately.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Didn't the racist wee arsehole The Chlamydia Kid create an alias called Jim Bowen which was rumbled by a simple IP Address check?

Other bigots ritually humiliated on here were AWRA/British Patriot etc etc. 

Don't forget The Chlamydia Kid being named after the time he cheated on his Mrs. and got an STD

Or when he carried white goods on his back singlehandedly. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Didn't the racist wee arsehole The Chlamydia Kid create an alias called Jim Bowen which was rumbled by a simple IP Address check?

Other bigots ritually humiliated on here were AWRA/British Patriot etc etc. 

Swampy took on various similar roles from across the pond. Weird, because he used to be the ultimate radical PC advocate, apart from where muslims were concerned.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Swampy took on various similar roles from across the pond. Weird, because he used to be the ultimate radical PC advocate, apart from where muslims were concerned.

I couldn't tell if Swampy was on some utterly left field troll with those, or was simply seething because his World of Warcraft bird had binned him. I quite enjoyed his contributions on here as Swampy before he went mental.

6 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Kilt and Swampy, VT and Rab B

Deefiant stole the cash, H_B, Supras.

Grimbo's pets got fried, Hibs won the cup and Rangers died,

Another alias for Magee, phoney Tony, Fat Daz P.

Sex prams for the maimed, Weeper Dee's dad got brained

Chigsy said goodbye, Slippery P needs an alibi

Skidmarks hassled at his work, Peterhead for Alexandra Burke 

Munster shagged a humpback lady, Waffen Thin Mint was kinda crazy.

Wisbit, John McVeigh is a tit

8 mile flinging shit, Bennett in his bedsit

Div said sorry to mumsnet, Lambie's pidgeon lost his bet,

Caught up in a dotting war, I can't take it anymore 

We didn't start the fire...

...... tears.

11 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Don't forget The Chlamydia Kid being named after the time he cheated on his Mrs. and got an STD

Or when he carried white goods on his back singlehandedly. 

A couch on each arm

6 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I couldn't tell if Swampy was on some utterly left field troll with those, or was simply seething because his World of Warcraft bird had binned him. I quite enjoyed his contributions on here as Swampy before he went mental.

Hard to tell where the role playing was going on, if it ever wasn't. He was more convincing as a liberal though.

7 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

I was telling the shitting jeans story over 20 years ago, but my version involved the guy shitting himself then dashing into Burtons on Princes St, grabbing what he thought were jeans off a display then running down the stairs to Waverley Station and just catching the train. As the train went between Waverley and Haymarket he threw his shitty jeans out the window and...

I read similar about 30 years ago involving Spike Milligan and the bag had a ladies pink woolen jumper in it. 

I wonder how old the actual gag is... "Mr Lupin Pooter did rush on the 2nd class carriage of the Rocket and did throw his pantaloons out of the window only to find his portmanteu contained naught but a ladies bonnet" 
"A tale of two shittings" Charles Dickens. 

Stuart Dickson is a forgotten poster now, he was always amusing, usually at his own expense.  I remember when the Arab Spring began he posted in the thread fulminating at the protesters for stopping people from getting to work on time.
What club did Stuart Dickson support? Because my boss at work is called Stuart Dickson. Same spelling too.

5 minutes ago, MeadowArab said:
13 hours ago, ICTChris said:
Stuart Dickson is a forgotten poster now, he was always amusing, usually at his own expense.  I remember when the Arab Spring began he posted in the thread fulminating at the protesters for stopping people from getting to work on time.

What club did Stuart Dickson support? Because my boss at work is called Stuart Dickson. Same spelling too.

St Mirren. Though he spent the majority of his time mercilessly criticising the players, manager, board and basically everyone associated with the club.

3 minutes ago, MeadowArab said:
12 hours ago, Angusfifer said:
Kilt's attempted seduction of a female P&Ber with a box of milk tray at an airport takes some beating...

Wait. What!?

I believe he read on here about a poster going on holiday, the rest involved checking flight manifests etc. Utterly mental behaviour.